☂︎⭐︎☾First night. Part one☽☆☂︎

The characters would arrive via their chosen mode of transportation to a parking lot of maybe 12 spaces, six to either side on the outside of the entrance gate. They had to show Employee ID and reassignment papers to a grumpy overly serious security guard stationed outside the gate who sat there grumbling as he skimmed their paperwork, scanned their ID, and then opened a gate next to the gate to let them inside.

Was the 20-foot high stone wall topped with iron spikes and barbed wire really necessary for a storage shed?

Eh, knowing what you know about this company? Maybe.

Inside the storage shed is... nothing... no shelves, no boxes, nothing stored. There is an elevator. A large metal box with a fully exposed pulley system in the roof and a single button pointing Down.
——————

It's 8 o'clock and in front of the facility is Kai, a young adult man showing up for his new workplace,
Kai's a little bit tired, searching for his employee ID, talking to himself "Where is this stupid thing?"

Security guy: "Come on, buddy. We ain't got all night. Your shift started ten minutes ago and mine ends in fifteen."
The young man sighs "I'm com- I found the thing" he shows the employee ID to the security guy
Security Guy takes the badge, looking it over. He seems like he takes his job very seriously because he's holding the card up and his eyes keep flicking from every detail on the card to the person standing in front of him. Once he seems satisfied he gives the card back.
"Alright. There are your transfer papers back too. I suggest keepin' 'em in the same pocket so we ain't standing around here, next time."
Security Guy steps out of the shack, takes out a set of keys, and unlocks the gate next to the gate to let Kai in.

"Right through the door." He locks the gate behind Kai and returns to his station.
"Alright and thanks," Kai says before he goes through the door and looks around, There's nothing to see, really. Just the suspicious-looking elevator with its flashing down button.
Kai goes in the elevator and presses the button "This reminds me a little bit of Circus Baby Pizza World" he quietly chuckles.
After the elevator has stopped Kai goes out of it and looks around again and is wondering "Where are the others?"--

--"I see you caught the references." a woman is leaning back against the wall next to the elevator, that Kai just walked out of, and smirking. She's in a green maintenance jumpsuit with the name Jillian embroidered in orange above the Fazbear Entertainment Emblem on the chest.
"Welcome to the Maze. Who'd you piss off to get sent here?"

Kai smiles a little bit "Thank you-" he reads the name embroidered "Thanks Jillian, btw Nice name" ^^
"Kai, right? Nice ta meet ya." She's got a big grin on her face as she pushes off the wall. "I was a little surprised when they told me I was getting an assistant. They sent a suit for ya and everything." She notched her head at a line of lockers, one of them had her name on it. The other had Kai's name on it. They were the only ones with labels but the other lockers looked like they had labels at some point... many times over.

"Changing rooms over there. I got a spare key lock you can have if ya want it."

"Yeah, I'm Kai. Nice to meet you too! And I get a suit too" he looks at the lockers and then at Jillian "Sure, thanks. I'm glad I have someone on my side. I wouldn't know what to do" ~chuckles~
"I need to wear that suit, right?" ~kai looks at said suit~ "Where can I change my clothes?"

"Well, you don't have to wear it, but They don't like strangers. The last four people who didn't put on the suits didn't walk out of here on their legs. They recognize the suits. Green means friendly. I'd highly recommend putting it on."
Jilly pointed a gloved thumb at the door to their right. "As I said, the changing rooms are there. You okay?"