LOIS & JOHN (FANFICTION SCREENPLAY)

FICTIONAL FANFICTION SCREENPLAY "LOIS & JON"

PLOT: JON KENT, the son of SUPERMAN and LOIS - teams up with his mother to investigate a drunken fight story at ACE'O'CLUBS. To their surprise the criminal mastermind LEX LUTHOR is out of jail planning yet another attack...

LOCATIONS:
- METROPOLIS: full-location city of story, busy, hustle-bustle city, trams everywhere, trains, cars rides busy streets;

CHARACTERS:
- SUPERMAN/CLARK KENT: black hair, blue eyes, reporter at DAILY PLANET, father of JON KENT, kryptonian, loving, caring, dons red and blue classic SUPERMAN suit, husband of LOIS LANE
- LOIS LANE: black long wavy hair, blue eyes, reporter at DAILY PLANET, mother of JON KENT, wife of CLARK KENT, stubborn
- JON KENT: son of LOIS & CLARK KENT, knows his father's identity as SUPERMAN; loving, caring, 23 years old, trainee reporter at DAILY PLANET; half-kryptonian
- PERRY WHITE: editor-in-chief at DAILY PLANET; 67 years, grey hair, blue eyes;
-------------------------------------------------------------
INT. CLARK'S RED SEDAN - METROPOLIS STREETS

(CLARK drives himself, LOIS, and their son JON to work at the DAILY PLANET. It is JON's first day of his internship; and watches his parents talk in the car to each other. The traffic is crazy)

CLARK
(to LOIS) Goddamn Lois... this traffic... it's out of control.. DAMN...

(CLARK seems annoyed; LOIS puts her hand on her husband's shoulder)

LOIS
(comforts CLARK) Calm down Clark... it's all good.... No rush... Just relax...

(CLARK breathes)

CLARK
(to LOIS) Sorry honey.. It's just this traffic you know... It... It really drives me crazy sometimes...

LOIS
(to CLARK) I know... Perry can wait...

JON
(questions LOIS) So who is this PERRY Mum... and Dad... Who is?

(LOIS smiles to her son JON, as she looks at him from the rearview mirror)

LOIS
(smiles; to JON) Oh... Perry is our boss... (chuckles to CLARK) Our ancient boss...

(CLARK laughs at LOIS' comments)

CLARK
(chuckles; to LOIS) Yeah well he is... we've been working at the DAILY PLANET for 20 goddamn years now...

(LOIS chuckles as she lightly smacks CLARK's shoulder. CLARK giggles)

LOIS
(chuckles; to CLARK) Hey... don't say the lord' name in vain...

(JON looks at his father from the rearview mirror)

JON
(chuckles; to CLARK) Yeah Dad... Listen to what Mum says... Listen to what she says... Mum says...

(CLARK giggles; and looks at his son from the rearview mirror)

CLARK
(giggles; to JON) Okay son... Okay... You're right... I will always listen to a woman...

(JON giggles. They make their way to the DAILY PLANET. They arrive minutes later. THE SCENE ENDS)

-------------------------------------------------------------
INT. FRONT OF DAILY PLANET - METROPOLIS

(They arrive at the DAILY PLANET at the carpark. JON hops out of the car; CLARK hops out of the car and lets his wife LOIS out. LOIS hops out of the car; LOIS and CLARK kiss in public; JON is embarrassed. JON is wearing a black tuxedo suit, and black sneakers. CLARK is wearing a black tuxedo suit, black sneakers, with the iconic SUPERMAN costume underneath the tuxedo suit. LOIS is wearing a knee-length purple dress with white sandals)

JON
(annoyed; to CLARK & LOIS) Really Mum... really Dad... This is my first day you know... Not when I'm around please...

CLARK
(chuckles; to JON) Okay son... Okay... (smiles to LOIS) Let's go honey...