If Only

A/N: thanks to blueheartkiss for sharing a picture of Ariel as Ursula's apprentice instead. It gave me an idea of Y/N being the apprentice of Ursula and going to the school for Evil and of course I had to make Leonora the Dean of good in this fic!! I had to make it an angst fic based on If Only from Descendants though. So I hope you guys are prepared!! 😂
_____________________________________________

Y/N was the daughter of Ariel and Prince Eric but she was kidnapped at a very young age by Ursula. Flotsam and Jetsam looked over Y/N whenever she went out and swam through the ocean to pick out ingredients for Ursula's potions. Her hair had grown darker over the years turning into a dark red color. Her pupils had turned into diamond shaped while her teeth had become sharp and were retractable so it looked like she had normal teeth. Her body was littered with black scales and her fingers along with half of her hands had turned black. Her tail was pitch black with a fin on the back that faded into a greyish white. Chains littered all around her body. She looked more like a siren than a mermaid. Ursula had given Y/N her shell necklace to protect her whenever she needed it. She was 18 now.

"Y/N darlin are you excited to go to the school for Evil" Ursula said as she looked at Y/N who swam into the room

"Y/N darlin are you excited to go to the school for Evil" Ursula said as she looked at Y/N who swam into the room. "Yes I can't wait to cause so much chaos" Y/N said before she started grinning. "That's my little Apprentice" Ursula said as she wrapped her arms around Y/N hugging her tightly. Y/N hugged back before pulling away.

Y/N arrived at the school for Evil and walked out of the water transforming into her human form. A long black dress appeared on her body as she exited the water.

Y/N lifted up the dress a little and made her way towards the door and entered the school for evil

Y/N lifted up the dress a little and made her way towards the door and entered the school for evil. Everyone looked at her as she walked past them until she stopped at a woman who was talking to one of the other Nevers. "Excuse me Miss" Y/N said and the woman looked up before looking Y/N up and down. "You're Clarissa Dovey right kinda sounds like an Ever name" Y/N said and the woman rolled her eyes. "Yes that is me but to you it's Lady Dovey" she said and Y/N chuckled quietly. "Hmm interesting you don't look like the Dean of Evil by wearing that poofy dress" Y/N said before she smirked causing Dovey to growl. "And who are you to judge wearing that dress" she spat out causing Y/N to bark out a laugh. "Y/N daughter of Ursula" Y/N said causing Dovey's face to falter a little as everyone around them gasped. Dovey shook her head before her face turned back to stone cold. "Well get your schedule and find your dorm room your suitcases are already there" she said before walking off.