Soon-To-Be Wife

Exactly a week had passed.

(Amber POV)

I was in the bathroom, I had just taken a shower. I was doing my make up after cleansing my face. After doing my make up, I slightly curled my hair.

Then I came out of the bathroom to see my dress layed out on the bed

Then I came out of the bathroom to see my dress layed out on the bed. My mom and our two maids were standing around it.

"Wow! It's looks so beautiful!" I said amazed by the beauty of the dress.

"I know right!" My mom beamed happily.

"I'll go change into it." I grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom to change. I just slipped into the dress then came out.

"Can someone zip up the zipper?"

"Woah, you look gorgeous!" The first maid said.

"Thanks!" I giggled.

She came to me and zipped up the dress.

"You look so gorgeous honey!" My mom squealed excitedly.

I smiled and thanked her.

(Amber's dress)

I put my accessories on

I put my accessories on. Then, me, my mom, my dad and my sisters got in the car and were on our way to their mansion.

(In the car)

(Amber's POV)

I left the house confidently. But as we got closer to their house. The anxiety rose up in my chest. I started sweating a bit. I was getting pretty nervous. I guess Aliya saw me in discomfort. Cause she asked,

"Hey Amber? You okay?" She asked, worried.

"N-not really..." I said, nervously.

"Hey what's wrong? Tell me." She said with a soft tone.

"Well, I'm just nervous about meeting Jay..." I uttered.

"Hey, it's okay." Aliya cheered me on.

"I'm sure he'll go crazy after he sees you!" She said happily and I laughed.

I felt better now. My sisters always know how to cheer me up.

We reached their house after 10-15 minutes.

We got out and I took a deep breath before going in. My sisters gave me an encouraging look and smiled at me. I
thanked them and we went in.

After meeting a few guests, My parents were talking to Jay's parents as I stuck to my sisters like glue. But we greeted them earlier as well. I was chatting with my sisters. Then Jay made his way down the stairs. I noticed when his mom said,

"Ah, there's our son." But I was too busy admiring him. He had changed so much. He usually had a kind expression on his face. But looks like puberty hit him hard. His hair was parted neatly from the middle. He was wearing an all black suit and pants. His boots also black. To be honest, he looked really handsome.
But he had a cold expression on his face that I definitely wasn't used to. I was used to him being goofy and playful all the time. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that he was greeting my parents. My sisters pushed me forward towards him.

"Ah yes this my daughter, Amber Ryder." My dad introduced me.

He held his hand out and I shook his hand and greeted him politely. "Hello Jay."

"Hello." He said coldly. When I shook his hands, They were extremely cold. I wonder why?

"So Jay, this is your soon-to-be wife." His mom said happily.

I blushed as I lowered my gaze. I could see that Jay was also flustered by that but he immediately changed his expression back to the cold one. I could hear my sisters snickering from the back. I looked back and shot them a death glare and they immediately shut up. I like the power I've got on them as I'm their older sister.

Honestly I already liked him when we were young. He made me feel something that I didn't know how to explain. And I could feel the feelings for him come flooding back.