Last Day

Y/N - "Can I hug you, Jimin?"
Jimin - "Hmm" (she hugged him)
Y/N - "Bye, never remember me."
Jimin - (why is she saying like that)

(Y/N went to hospital as she didn't wanted to die infront of Jimin)

Jimin POV
I was lying on bed when I found a letter under my pillow. I opened it and started reading it.

Dear Hubby,
I will never forget the beauty I saw when I first set eyes on you. I never tired of telling you how handsome you were. But now you no longer have any interest in anything other than your office. I don’t cry myself to sleep any more, my tears don’t get me anywhere, no one can hear. The pressure is often more than I can bear. I want to scream: ‘Where is the man I fell in love with?’ But I think that you're changed. I got to know that I'm having last stage cancer a week ago and doctor told me that I'll die today and I think that you'll read this letter when I'll be gone. So now my hubby, be happy and marry another woman and live your life. Your wish of having me die to fulfilled.
From Your Wifey
Y/N ♡

Jimin POV
I was choking on my tears reading this letter. Why didn't she told me about this before? We would have spent our best days and I have done everything that I could do to make her happy for the last time. I think I should go to the hospital.

(then he went in his car and drove off to hospital)

(in hospital)
Jimin - "Hello, is there anyone names Park Y/N came?"
Receptionist - "Yes sir, she went to the second floor of this hospital".
Jimin - "Thanks" (he went to the second floor to doctor)

Jimin - "Doctor, where is Y/N? Is she okay?"
Doctor - "I'm soo sorry Mr.Park but she died a min ago at 2:52 pm"
Jimin - (I was broken now. Now I have nothing. I should have know my mistake before) "Okay doctor"

(Jimin came out of the hospital)

[seeing towards the sky]
Jimin - "Y/N, I hope you can listen to me. I'm sooo sorry for all my mistakes, behaviour to you. Also I'm sorry for not being a good husband to you. Hope we both met in your another life and then I'll be the best husband ever. And remember this Y/N, you were my first and last love Y/N. I can't marry any other woman. Love you Forever, my Love ♡"