The meeting

Summary: Kori has just recently moved to Gotham City to live with her sister due to her parents and brothers' death. She starts Gotham High, and meets various people along the way, including the handsome ex playboy millionaire Richard Grayson.

My alarm starts going off at 6:00 am on the dot waking me from my slumber. I slam off button and sit up in my bed. I yawn and stretch my arms, then head for the showers quietly. My older sister has the day off today and specifically told me that if I woke her up I would never live to see tomorrow.

I strip off my pajamas and look at myself in the mirror. I see a woman who is about 5'9, has curves in all the right places, red hair that slightly pasts her shoulders, and bright green eyes. I turn from the mirror and step into the shower.

My mind was racing. Today I was starting a new school. I am so nervous. What if I get lost? What if I make a bad first impression? I've always had trouble making friends, people just thought I was weird...that and I didn't know who I could trust. My grades were always A's, but since the accident I have had trouble focusing on...well everything.

Here let me start over. My name is Kori Anders. I am 17 years old. I am not from around here; I was born in a country called Tamaran, an island off the coast of England. I am now a senior at Gotham High. Today is my first day. I moved here from Jump City in California after My mum, dad, and brother were killed in a car accident.

After my shower, I look for clothes to wear. I decide on a white button up shirt and skinny jeans. I put a little bit of make up on and head down stairs. When I get in the kitchen, I put some pop tarts in the toaster and pour myself a glass of milk. A minute later my pop tarts pop up, I eat them and guzzle down my milk; I then grab my car keys and head out the door.

I get into my black Honda Accord and blast my stereo. The song 'Wake Me Up' is on. I put my keys in the ignition and start driving.

After about 15 minutes of driving, I enter the parking lot. This is a High School? This is more like a fricken university! This place is huge! I was able to get a decent parking space. I get out and look at the front of the school before going in.

Here we go.

As I walk in, I look around and see your average stereotypical high school kids. There are the jocks that are all in their letterman jackets, the nerds, in their plaid shirts that I buttoned up all the way and glasses that have tape in the middle of them. The Goths are all huddled in a corner, wearing dark clothing and have piercings all over their faces. The skaters all have their skateboards in hand and wearing their pants to low. And last, but defiantly not least, the cheerleaders...what more do I have to say.

I head into the office to get my schedule. "Hi, I'm Kori Anders; I'm here to pick up my schedule." The office lady grabbed a file and opened it up. "Ah Kori Anders, first one in the file. Here you go and welcome to Gotham High." I smile and take my schedule. I look at it as I walk out the door.

Mr. Mod- World History Room A41

Mr. Light - Biology Room D105

Ms. Rouge - French Room C302

Lunch

Mr. Numerous- AP Calculus Room A12

Mrs. Monte - choir Room B202

Mr. See-more - British Lit Room B202. (Language Arts/English)
I walk out of the door studying my schedule; I end up running right smack into someone, causing the person to drop their stuff. "I'm so sorry" I start. He sighs frustrated and leans down to pick up his stuff. "Why don't you look-" he stops yelling when are eyes meet.

He was about 6'2, had a lean, but muscular build. He was wearing a bright red tight, v-neck t-shirt and ripped jeans. He had black unruly hair, but his eyes were hidden by dark sunglasses. Oh and not to mention drop dead gorgeous.