Tragedy Strikes

Aurora was dreading school because everyone hates her. She didn't even do anything but exist. She hates everything about herself.  Why was there even anything special about her?

She walks into the classroom and takes her seat at the back of the class. She ignores all the other students and just focuses on drawing. It's not really that hard. Just a few lines of shading and a little colour. But she couldn't concentrate.

She looked around the room trying to find someone to look at. No one seemed interested. The teacher starts class early because today was a big day so no one wants to go to class before they need too. It was just her, a bored looking boy with headphones, and some girls in the front row.

One of them catches Aurora's gaze and smiles at her. She looks back down at her paper and continues to draw. She only glances up when she hears whispers of 'look, it's Aurora'. Aurora sighs heavily, looks back over at the front of the class and returns to what she was doing.

Suddenly, the teacher announces that there is a new transfer student joining the class. Aurora looks up to see who it is and her heart sinks when she realizes it's her former best friend, Emily. They used to be inseparable, but something happened last year and Emily started hanging out with a different group of girls, leaving Aurora all alone.

Aurora watches as Emily walks into the classroom and takes a seat at the front of the class with the popular girls. She can see Emily looking back at her, but Aurora knows it's just pity. She feels a lump form in her throat, and she fights back tears as she thinks about how lonely she is.

Throughout the day, Aurora watches as Emily laughs and jokes with her new friends. She feels like she's been replaced and forgotten. By the end of the day, Aurora is emotionally drained and feels like she can't take it anymore. She doesn't want to go home to her small house with no company besides her two sisters.

Aurora decides to take a walk by the river, hoping it will clear her mind. She sits down on the grass and stares out at the water, feeling more alone than ever. The sun sets, and the sky turns dark, but Aurora doesn't move. She just sits there, lost in her thoughts.

As the night grows colder, Aurora starts to shiver, but she doesn't have a jacket. She begins to feel sick and weak, and eventually, she falls unconscious. The next morning, Aurora is found by a jogger who calls an ambulance. She is rushed to the hospital, but it's too late. Aurora didn't make it. She died alone on the riverbank, just like she had felt all her life.

¿Aurora Bad Ending?