A Welcoming Home

Aurora was dreading school because everyone hates her. She didn't even do anything but exist. She hates everything about herself. Why was there even anything special about her?

She walks into the classroom and takes her seat at the back of the class. She ignores all the other students and just focuses on drawing. It's not really that hard. Just a few lines of shading and a little colour. But she couldn't concentrate.

She looked around the room trying to find someone to look at. No one seemed interested. The teacher starts class early because today was a big day so no one wants to go to class before they need too. It was just her, a bored looking boy with headphones, and some girls in the front row.

One of them catches Aurora's gaze and smiles at her. She looks back down at her paper and continues to draw. She only glances up when she hears whispers of 'look, it's Aurora'. Aurora sighs heavily, looks back over at the front of the class and returns to what she was doing.

As the day progresses, Aurora feels more and more alone. However, when she returns home, she is greeted by her two sisters. One is 12, a year younger than Aurora, and the other is 7. They are excited to see her and show her their schoolwork. Aurora feels a sense of relief that she has someone to come home to.

She makes them dinner and they all sit down to eat. Her sisters chatter away, telling her about their day, and Aurora can't help but smile at their innocence. After dinner, she helps them with their homework, and then they all settle down to watch a movie.

As the night wears on, Aurora tucks her sisters into bed and then goes to her own room. She is thankful that she doesn't have school tomorrow and can sleep in. As she drifts off to sleep, she feels a sense of contentment, knowing that she has her sisters to come home to every day.

¿Aurora Good Ending?