Jude & Erling - Looking after you

A cold Wind is howling in the Streets of Dortmund and Jude quickens his steps as he grips his purchase even tighter in his icy hands.Glancing at his watch, the young Englishman noticed that he had only 15 minutes before Manchester City's game against Manchester United began. He smiles,when he thinks about his Norwegian Boyfriend,who is probably warming up with the Team right now.

When Erling first announced,that he is leaving Borussia Dortmund to play in ManCity,Jude was both angry and happy for his Boyfriend.

Angry because he is leaving him and having a long distance Relationship is somethign Jude could not imagine doing.At that Time,just imagining his Boyfriend 8 Hours away and not always there with him,is something that brought Tears to Judes eyes.

But of course Jude also was happy for his Boyfriend.He knows how much he wanted to play in England and especially in manCity since he started playing Football and now his Dream came true.Of course Jude is proud of him,but he still was sad,when Erling moved.

But they sat down together after the Announcement and talked about it.Erling said that he understands that a Long Distance Relationship is a lot and that he understands if Jude does not want that.But Jude just shushed him was a small kiss and said:"I wont leave you.Lets try it out,because I really cant imagine my Life without you"

And its true,because worse than behing in a Long Distance Relationship is not behing with Erling at all.And it works,most of the Time.Of course they miss each other and of course its hard not to be together each Day like before the Tranfer.But they are still going strong and Jude thinks,while he opens the Door to his Apartment,that they are doing good.

Jude puts his Things down quickly,turned on his TV and switch to Dazn.He arrived to the right Moment,then when he sat down on his Couch,various Snacks beside him,the Refree started the Game.Judes Eyes find Erling right away,the big blonde Norwegian is hard to overlook anyway.

The first half couldn't have gone better: when Erling scored a goal in the 30th minute, he screamed with joy so loudly that all the neighbors could probably hear it. But he didn't care.When Foden then shot the 2 to 0 in the 45th, Jude was sure that the whole neighborhood would hear him.In Half Time Jude quickly sends a Message to Erling:

Me:

            The Goal and Assist looked very good,You are doing a lot for the Team.I am proud of you.

Erlings answer came not even a Minute later:

Erl <3:
You are watching? Thank you,Jude,but its only the first Half,so dont praise me before the Game ends :) <3

Jude laughed,before he answers:

Me:

Of course I am watching,what do you think? I need to watch every Game I can,before Training and Bundesliga start again. and you know that I will praise you,even when you should not win,which you will btw,you Guys are doing an amazing Job.The second half will be even better.You will see <3

When he looks back on the Screen,he could see that the Players were back on the Field already,so he puts his Phone away and after going to the Bathroom,he is ready for the second Half.

The second half went great.Erling gets another assist when he played to Jack, who scored the 3:0 in the 54th Minute.But It seems like something clicked in the Heads of the other Team,then after that Goal,everything went downhill.

The 3:1 fell right after the 3:0 in the 56th Minute and the 3:2 in the 60th Minute.But it was fine,they are still winning and they have Time to score another.But it was the 70th Minute,were evrything went really  downhill.It was an corner kick for ManCity and Jude holds his Breath when the Ball went over the Heads of their Players.Then it happens.