Horny

Tessa Pov

I woke up feeling horny and needed release. I look towards my left to see if tonowari is still sleeping only to see an empty spot. I groan, turning around and raising myself up from the bed, and walking to the entrance of our family hut. It was still early, so most of the clan members were still sleeping. However, the warriors were up getting ready to go hunting for breakfast.

I spot tonowari talking to one of the warriors whose name I believe is Maliko. I walked up to tonowari and gave him a hug from behind.

"Good morning, Tashik," Maliko greeted with the "I see you" sign.

"Good morning" I said. Tonowari sent him on his merry way before turning to me and peck me on my lips.

"Morning ma tessa" he said with a bright smile on his face. He looked so damn handsome with the morning sunlight hitting his face.

"Good morning my handsome Olo'eyktan" I said in a slight slutty voice. What a girl wants to be fucked by her man. His eyes darken slightly after hearing the tone of my voice.

"Behave ma Tessa. Anyways I was actually just about to go hunting for breakfast so I'll be gone until then" he said and kissed my forehead before letting go of of me.

"Noo" I whine clining on to him even tighter not wanting him to leave. "I want you" I finally said while looking up at him with my big dope eyes. He liked his lips while his hands rest on my hips holding me firmly.

"Not now baby girl I've got duties to attend to so you'll have to wait until later" he said while moving away from me. I huffed and muttered, upset that he won't satisfy my needs, so I walked around him and dived into the water and swam a little away from the reef.

After a good amount of distance away I sighed while looking in the water at the beautiful scenery below me. It still amaze me that pandora is so beautiful and I'll do everything to make sure I protect my clan and family.

Few minutes had passed and I was still feeling horny. So taking matters into my own hands, I decided that I was going to please myself. I used my right hand and bring it down to the front of my loincloth. I moved the string to the side and touched the tip of my clit. A gasp left my lips as I started to pleasure myself. This goes on for a few minutes before I feel my high approaching and I started to work my fingers faster. My moans started to get louder as my head tilts back and eyes tightly closed enjoying the feeling that I am experiencing. As I was about to come a hand grabs a hold of mine stopping my movements.

My eyes shot wide opened and I look up to be met face to face with tonowari who had a dark look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing, ma tessa. Are you out of your damn mind" tonowari hissed, grabbing a hold of my neck and squeezing slightly. I smirk while holding his hand that was holding my neck.

"If my mate won't help me, I have to take matters into my own hand" I said slightly out of breath as tonowari put pressure on my neck.

"You want be to fuck you until you can't swim or walk so be it but don't come to me for help moving around later" he hissed out before letting go off of my neck and grabbing a waist. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved the loincloth to the side before he penatrate me with his 11 inch dick. I moaned loudly as he trust his hips into mine going at an incredibly fast speed.

"Oh shit" I moaned out "F-f-faster daddy oooh fuuuuucccckkkk" I loudly exclaimed as he went faster the tip of his dick now hitting my g-spot repeatedly. I looked down just below the water to see his dick going in and out of me and a huge bulge poking the end of my stomach.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my moans continued to get louder and louder. Tonowari groaned, leaning in and kissing me passionately. We moaned into each other's mouth as we feel our high approaching.

"Fuck baby I'm about to cum" I said holding onto this shoulders tightly as I was on the verge to break.

"Cum babygirl. Cum on daddy's cock. Let everyone back on the island now how good your mate is fucking you. Let them now that another member of the clan will be arriving in 9 months time and that aonung,  tsireya and amanda is going to have a sibling soon. Let them know that their mom is a slut for the father " tonowari whispered in my ears as he moved faster and harder if that is even possible. I screamed as I released on his dick, my cum running down his thighs. He groaned as he released his seeds in me slowly pushing his cock in and out of me still making sure that not one of his cum leaked out of me.

After our release, he slowly pulled out of me and hugged me tightly as he fixed mine and his loincloth back in place.

"Are you feeling better babygirl" he asked me as he rubbed my back softly.

I nodded my head as I leaned into him, resting my head on his chest.

"Tired" I nod, and he chuckled because mounting us on his ilu and headed off back to the clan.

Once we reached, he lifted me bridal style before walking us to our hut. As we passed by the members of the clan, they smirked and whistled, knowing full well that they heard what their leaders were up to not too long ago.

Tonowari laid me down on the bed and kissed my cheek, telling me to get some rest before turning to walk out only to be met with aonung.

"You two just had to give us another sibling, huh?" he said while throughing his hand up in the air.

"Boy, if you don't mind your damn business"