The book called 'Sleeping beauty'.

"YEAH! We're finally off that thing, I can't tell you how hungry I am right now!"

"Aye! I heard Cedar town has a harbor, maybe we can catch some yummy fishies there!"

"Good idea, Happy!" Just as Natsu and Happy were about to walk off, Lucy grabbed Natsu by the scarf and Happy by the tail.

"Not so fast! We still have to meet with the client first, Natsu!" She dragged them back, "Besides, you're not allowed to fish near the harbors, you'll damage the boats!"

"Huh? Bu-but the fishies are waiting for me, Lucy!"

"And who cares about those boats!"

Lucy scowled. "Look, I don't want today's rewards to go towards repairing any damages you and the rest might make! Now come on, there's plenty of food in the town's streets anyway."

"Hurry up, Natsu. The rest have already left!"

"Fine, Lucy... But can you pay for us this time? Happy and I already spent all our savings."

"Are you kidding? It's only been half a week! Where'd all that money go?"

Natsu turned his head, "Uhh, food?"

"Why is that a question?" The celestial wizard sighed, putting her hands on her hips, "Whatever, I'll pay for your food,"

"YAY! You're a lifesaver, Lucy!"

"BUT - It'll only be 1,000J, got that?"

"Aye!"

.

.

.

"This person really lives on the edge of a cliff, Erza? Seems kinda dangerous."

"Are you doubting my judgment, Gray?"

"...Not at all, ma'am."

"I think we're getting close, I can smell something weird amongst the rocks." Wendy sniffed, looking around for some clues of human inhabitants. "It's coming from this direction."

"Uh, Wendy, that goes off the trails and right down," Gray muttered, looking down onto the crashing blue waves.

"Ye-yeah, you're right...But-but...Gray, you-you're clothes."

"OH SHOOT! Where'd they go?!"

"Haha! Ice princess forgot his clothes again!"

"Shut it, Natsu! Aren't those Lucy's clothes?! What, you forgot yours or something?!"

Lucy muttered quietly in the back, "Please don't mention my name when you guys are fighting,"

The two butted heads. "Yeah! I burned mine so I had no choice!"

"Ha! Come up with a better excuse next time, we know you're clothes are fireproof! Matchstick!"

"Snowcone!"

"Stinky fire breath!"

"Naked mole!"

"I'll freeze that last brain cell of yours!"

"I'll burn yours!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Erza smashed the two's heads against the rocks. "We don't have time for your bickering!"

"Ye-yes, ma'am"

"Ah-aye!"

"Happy! Carla! Fly us down, please!"

The two exceed nodded, activating their aera as pairs of white wings sprouted from their backs. Carla took Wendy while Happy took Erza.

"Ah-hey! What about me! You're not gonna leave me with these two, are you?!" Lucy shouted from the cliff, waving her hands in the air in a panic.