𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧,

──────── ༄ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

PRINCESS ALYSANNE VELARYON WAS NEVER MEANT TO RULE. Born exactly one year and two days after her brother Jacaerys, Alys had possessed both the tanned skin and silver hair in which her brother did not. Her birth only served as fuel to an already raging fire. She was a true Valyrian beauty, one which held none of the plain features of Rhaenyra's first child.

TRUEBORN, was a word that followed her through adolescence. At first it had puzzled her, the young princess had never quite grasped the severity of the insult. Then she understood. Far before Jacaerys had ever come to the realization, Alysanne had fought rumors of her brothers' parentage with an iron will and a bloody fist.

THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON, was what she was– but at heart she was a child of the sea. She longed for salty air and crashing waves. She loved how the rays of the sun kissed her skin and gave her an incandescent glow. For her, visit's to Driftmark were rare but they were all she cherished. When away, she did all she could to return. She had no interest in a play for the throne, it did not matter to her how many times someone of little importance called her 'trueborn'. As far as she was concerned, the line of succession was already determined. All she wanted was Driftmark and to live forever by the sea.

──────── TRIGGER WARNING:

this story will contain mature themes that may be disturbing to some readers.including and not limited to violence, mature language,incest and other mature themes (it's game of thrones tho i think we all know what to expect).

──────── DISCLAIMER:

i do not own anything to do with HOTD. all rights go to George R.R Martin and HBO max. all I own are my characters and plots.

༄