Chips That Help The Body Heal

Scene 1

Int. Front door of Dr. Exter's house

Martin

I am Airman 2nd class Johnson here to take you to the Mt. Zion Army Hospital where all of your patients have been moved to undergo the final stages of the regeneration research. The hovercopter is available for us to help you carry the gear you'll need to bring for the field research.

Dr. Exter is sitting in the back seat with military escort who is driving her up to a gated hospital and military men are waiting outside to escort her inside the building.

Ext Skies over a hospital facility

Dr. Dagit comes out of the front doorway to welcome Dr. Exter in.

DAGGITT

It's been a while since the last time we've worked together but you came highly recommended for your expertise in the nerve, brain & musculoskeletal reconstruction research field and we needed this work completed a long time ago. We are losing the war against these brain AIs, we can't wait or lose any longer.

Exter

I was informed you needed my immediate help in my recently published work on semi-artificial musculoskeletal nerve, tissue & whole system regeneration for real flesh prosthetics. My research is at its mid stages in chip development and cannot be rushed.

Daggit

I'm under orders from the US President to speed this up and we need this now. What is taking so long? Why hasn't it been completed?

Exter

We have to allow for proper amount of time for the men to heal physically and emotionally.

Daggit

All the soldiers from the general hospital that you have been caring for have been transferred to this facility to speed up this process. War does not wait for healing, unfortunalely, Doctor

Exter

Why wasn't I pre-informed of the move. My patients are in critical care and moving them may have cause damage to their systems.

Daggitt

I can assure you that I have orders from the President and they are all well and waiting for you. Come let's go inside.

DAGGITT

There is so much more than just prosthetics we're building super soldiers this is a new era a way past artificial intelligence. We're building bigger stronger men that can fight against all the unregulated artificial intelligence that's plaguing our cities

Exter

I need to see what's been done now.