Sequel: Gossiping Death

Hey, in this chapter, that certain someone is also Error! Oh and I also headcanon in my AU Error and Nightmare have a Platonic Relationship! Reveals why he is always so unaggressive mostly to Error.
---

He reforms back into a skeleton right Infront of his sketchy Castle.

He heads inside of it and sits on the couch of the main hanger. He intends to inform or gossip about his victory to a certain someone. He also had plans right after. 

Not five minutes or so, that certain someone has made themselves welcome and came in randomly.
-

"Hmm?? What's with that now?" Error cocks a brow at him, for the grinning Nightmare on the couch.
The other laughs in amusement, "Come on." He pats the couch telling him to sit with him.

He reluctantly agreed and came over to sit beside him. "And what's gotten you so happy? Hm? Doesn't seem like the Nightmare I know." He jokingly acted. The other rolled his eyes at Error. "I might want to inform you of something–"

"Gossip." Error stated

"Yes.." his tone was annoyed but the Destroyer cared less. "Ehem ehem, I wanted to inform you that, the Guardian of positivity is declared gone." His smile returned and turned his gaze at Error waiting for his expression.

"What? You killed him?" He cluelessly asked the red handed Negative holder. He swore that even tho Error was the Destroyer, he has barely any brain. "Yes." He averted his eyes.

Error looked at him dazed, but quickly he himself smiled. "You killed that pathetic guardian? You possible haven't." He half-jokingly yet seriously insulted.

"Sad?" Nightmare gave a coy smirk.

"Hell no. That marshmallow in your chest must have been grieving in pain and sadness," he sighed, "After.. all, it was his brother." He was talking about passive, he was infact correct.

The other gave an unhinged look, "my my, didn't think you would have guessed? Clever." He said.

Error examined Nightmare's body for a moment before looking at him in the eyes. "The blood stains," he got of the couch standing straight.

Nightmare went stiff for a second, and turned his feelings upsidedown. He slouched his shoulders, and sat on his back, and went slack.

Error turned back at him giving him attention, "oh? Something wrong?" timidly.

"Where are you going?" He changed quickly, getting himself of the couch as well. And sniffs at Error closely, yet he was scentless.

Error turned back and made no response or goodbye.

Nightmare growls in displeasure of his certain someone leaving. "Not even a goodbye?" He snarled. The other waves at him. The Negative Guardian shook his head.

-
"Somewhere, later, Night." He whispered but the other couldn't hear him, only received a look of boredom in the end.

He opened a portal to the Anti-Void and stepped in right after he again waved goodbye.
-
Nightmares perspective–

He looked at him after he heard him whispering something, but unfortunately Nightmare couldn't seem to puzzle what he said. He just looked at him.

And so that, he opened a portal into his Anti-Void stepping in. He waved a final goodbye at Nightmare's sight, and only received a look once more.

As Nightmare took his leave and began to think of plans  to rule the underverse.

....
TBC