O11

"Yeonjun! You go with me!" Beomgyu yelled as the whole crew had gotten down from the hill. Taehyun, who was standing next to Beomgyu, looked as if this was the worst betrayal of all time whilst he nodded. He moved closer to Chaeyoung, who also nodded.

Just like that, pairs for the ski lift were made – Yeonjun with Beomgyu, Chaeyoung and Taehyun, Dahyun with Mina.

"I didn't want to to with Taehyun cause we need Tofu and Mina to get closer, you know?" Beomgyu said as they got on the lift. "And Taehyun would want to go with Chaeyoung if he couldn't go with you" Yeonjun added, nodding as he fixed his ski sticks in one hand.

"Plus, I wanted to go with you!" Beomgyu smiled and pushed up his glasses. "So, anything new?"

Yeonjub bit on his bottom lip, turned his head back to see Mina and Dahyun talking and not focusing on them, before turning to face Beomgyu. 

"So..." Yeonjun started, looking at his skiis for a moment as he paused, "I think I actually like Soobin... and like, I'm pretty sure I've liked him for like a really long time but I just... thought it was platonic? or like.. I was appreciating him for always being there for Rin or– or something.."

They looked at him, and nodded. So, Yeonjun continued.

"And... I mean, I feel so guilty for liking him? Because everyone says he likes Arin or Arin likes him, so I mean I can't like him, can I? That's like breaking some bro code if she likes him, and I mean we've known each other for ages and I just now realise that I like him like that?"

"You know... When I told Taehyun that I liked him I was sure that I was ruining years of friendship, but then it turned out he liked me back, so like maybe..."

"I know! Like, maybe, but I don't want to tell him I like him when Arin's around, cause what if she likes him, and we rarely have any alone moments so I like won't have any opportunities... you know?" He pouted, to which Beomgyu started laughing.

"Sorry, sorry hyung, I just... poop, wait are you gonna drop the lift or should I?" They'd noticed that the two were almost at the top.

"I can, wait, let me get my gloves on.."

Soon, the duo were off the lift and were standing on the top of the hill, waiting for the rest of the group. "Just.. don't tell the others, please?" he was getting his glasses on, preparing to go down the hill.

"Of course Junie!"

"Gays, oh my god, Mina said she was going to introduce me to one of her friends oh my god!" Dahyun and Mina had gotten off. "Oh really?"

a/n:

YES WE GOT ANOTHER UPDATE RLY QUICKLY !!!! dkjghdsfkjhgs idk i felt inspired to write so here we are JKGHSDK

= = =

SOTC

[12/2 - 23]

Song ; MER AV DIG by Theoz

im so sorry to everyone but this is one of the best songs from melodifestivalen this year (this far at least) and im like so confused as to why he didnt go direct to the finals???? anyways i think ive become a mello+eurovision fan now....