OO5

"Oh my fucking god," Soobin let out "This is actually so good?"

"Why do you sound surprised?" he scoffed, of course in a joking way, only to get a laugh back from the other. "I sound surprised because a few days ago you overcooked noodles!"

Arin chuckled, which resulted in Yeonjun lightly hitting her shoulder, "Don't laugh! Like aren't you supposed to be on my side?"

"On your side?"

"On my side!"

Their half-jokingly and half-serious argument faded out as Soobin looked at his rice bowl. He was going through a lot, mentally, right now... or, well, he was feeling and thinking a lot. There was a lot on his mind, basically.

And what was on his mind?

It was the strange feelings he felt every time he saw the siblings. Or rather one of them.

The crush he felt brewing, and had felt brewing, for quite a few months now.

Fuck. 

He could, and would, never confess, because there was no way they felt the same and there was no way it would go well. Years of friendship would be just thrown drown the drain if he confessed. 

"Soobinnie!" 

"Hm? What?" Soobin was snapped out of the thinking. "You've been staring at your rice for like-" Arin began, but she was interrupted. "Sorry! Sorry, I was... just thinking, and stuff, sorry"

"Hey, you good?" Yeonjun asked, "Did Rin really traumatise you with the math?" adding the last part to lighten the mood. He was concerned though.

"She really did though! The Xs and Ys have gotten me all lost dude!" he laughed.

Arin shook her head, and just as she was gonna say something, Yeonjun spoke again, shaking his head jokingly. "Arin, bro, I'm gonna tell mom you traumatised Soobin"

"Aw, you're gonna tell mommy~"

"She's your 'mommy' too!"

"Nope~ I was traded at birth and your actual twin is out in a forest somewhere, being raised by trolls."

"You two are literally going to drive me insane one day, I swear"

a/n:

YALL IVE DECIDED THAT I'M GONNA TRY TO POST AN UPDATE LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY, HOPEFULLY AT LEAST LIKE ONCE A WEEK?? BCUZ I WANNA GET OUT OF MY SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK AND UPDATING BLOCK AND LIKE YEAHHH KJSRDGHKADSH

this might lead to a bit shorter chapters, but i hope that's alright! <3

= = =

SOTC

[20/12 - 22]

spotify link ::

Song ; CHERRY by AB6IX

ab6ix are literally so good, all their songs slap no lie, like hot ppl stan ab6ix