The Party

~5 Weeks Later~

Red

Me, Glocks, Ron, my sister and couple of her friends were at this party that Ron's cousin was throwing and is famous for because something is always popping off at one of them. Last year 20 fights broke out, the cops were called twice and someone got shot causing a gang war but chile anyways thats not the point the point is.

Fluer

Katana was invited to this really big invite only once  a year party because she wanted to get out of the house and mingle. I haven't even had my first boyfriend yet so she thinks I will find someone here I'm not sure bout that but whatever. The house the party is thrown at was packed, smelled like weed, sweat and sex. Now how do you get a whole private property 4 floor's, 8 wings, 30 bedrooms etc to smell like that I don't know. Now who owns that and can pay for all of that I dont know. I actually enjoyed myself I did bring my own drink because I'm not that trusting and out going yet. I was looking for a bathroom when I bumped into him. He spilt his drink all over me "Again what's wrong with you. I'm starting to think you're targeting me now." I said psuhing past him. 

"I was able to relearn my home training last time but I'm not sure bout it this time. It was an honest mistake not my fault I'm up here." puts his hand above his head "and your down there you short fuck." He said trynna be funny. "Suck my dick and swallow."You would like that wouldn't you."Sure would now move before whatever this is starts to stain my shirt." I said pushing past him and going to the bathroom. Alex was texting me all night so I took the chance to finally text him back and see how he's doing. My grandmother had took him with her to Texas to go see my Great Aunt who was moving back up here and needed help packing. Someone came up behind me and took my phone out of my hand tell me why when I turned around it was this nigga again like damn I realluy do have a stalker but it's okay I keep a taser on me at all times. I tasered the little shit and walked away after grabbing my phone that he dropped to see he put his number in my phone under the name "Daddy Red" I saved it so when I go to the police I'll have a number to give them.

I went back to the party and found someone who I was willing to spend the night with it may of been the alchol because after what happened with 'Red' I got a couple drinks from the kitchen. I was throwing it back on him when Red came out of no where and pushed the guy off me. 

Third Person POV

After Red put his arms around Fluer's wait they got into a full on fight in the middle of the dance floor like two grown men in the street of course everyone was recording because why wouldn't you. After a couple bottles or water they sobered up and were able to have a grown adult talk and pull it together. They went to Chick-Fila then Red's special spot that his mom used to take himt o when he was growing up and able to start forming a friendship was revealed they used to be childhood friends until Fluer moved states when she was 7. Fluer and Alex only came back to Alt to live with Fluer's grandmother when she started getting sick and couldn't take care of herself as well as looking for a fresh start after the creation of Alex.

7 Weeks Later

Red's POV

I finally found her the only girl I ever let close growing up but she moved to another state when we were kids and never kept in touch. She's different from the goofy kid she used to be who everone thought was a guy. Me and Fluer have been doing a lot of catching up over the past month and a half. I've even met her son on accident.

Flashback

I had stopped by Fluer's house to drop off a sweater she left in my car last week because I gotta flight to catch and won't be back for almost another two weeks. Fluer was cooking when I arrived and she had music playing in the background. "Why brings you over to visit little old me? Don't you got a flight to catch?"Yeah but you left your sweater and I wanted to give it to you before I leave. Everytime I see you, you're wearing this sweater."

"Not always and thanks you can just put it on the counter."Whatchu cooking?" I asked lifting tops off pots. "Nothing much just dinner for tonight and our lunches for the week." Our?" Yeah me and Alex." I ain't know you had a man the way you was throwing it back at that party."He be cheating on me with some girl in his class. He cheat I cheat we even."Let me talk to him ain't nobody bout to be cheating on my best." Sure he's upstairs now anyway with an attitude because I took his ipad for kissing on said girl on the playground." On the playground?" Yup Alex is my son."Son?"Yup." She said walking out the room and coming back with a toddlar who look just like her."Hey little man." Hewwo." He said trying to hide behind Fluer but she just picked him up and kept stirring her pots of food unbothered. 

Flashback over

I was leaving the trap after fixing up up some things to make myself some legal money. I went home a took a nap setting an alarm because I have to meet my mother later for family dinner and I know that means me getting drunk while trynna hide form my dad who's never supported me from the moment he found out about me. Him and my mom were going through a rough patch and he almost left but stayed when he found out about me not thinking it was fair to my siblings and somewhat for me. Only to find out I wasn't his and my mom was cheating the whole time. 

For the first time in years I dreamed but it wasn't just any dream it was a wet dream and I haven't gotten one of them bitches since I was 10 and my balls first dropped. 

A/N: Me and S yet not me and s because he's way tooooooooooo shy for my freaky self.

Wet Dream: Katana was ontop of me bouncing and moaning just completley enjoying herself not caring the bubles going all over the place doing tricks on the d and everything. I took control picking her up and placing her .

Putting her onto all fours she arched her back perfectly throwing it back on me "Stop that"I groaned out not liking the affect it had on me. "Stop what?" she asked innocently stilll throwing it back onto me so pulled out than slammed straight into her hitting her g-spot with no mercy she tried to put her hand between us to try and slow me down but I just moved it and kept slamming into her faster.

"F-fuck slow down." Katana moaned and I could feel climax coming by they the way she was cleching tighly around me. "I'm close."Hold it for me". I groaned slowing down feeling my nut coming. Katana's voice was completly gone by time I pulled out and nutted on her stomach. Walking into the bathroom I started the shower so it could warm up and got a rag so I could wipe her stomach but when I got back the nut was gone and Katana was rolled into a ball sleep.