Oh Will You Now? 🖤

One sided love here babes

⚠️blood/gore⚠️

—third person—

1-A had been fighting the LOV for an hour, they got split into groups, jirou and momo were against dabi and toga.

"Jirou!" Momo shouts while watching jirou get taken by the LOV. The taller girl not realizing that the latter is going willingly.

"Let. Her. Go. Dabi."

"Oh momo have you still not figured it out?" The musician says with an evil chuckle. "I'm the traitor." She emphasizes the 'I'm.'

Momo looks around for any sign that this was toga pretending to be her lover. Just to see toga right behind Dabi. Momo's face shifts from confusion to heartbreak. She knew she would have to fight her girlfriend.

"So did you actually like me or was that an act aswell?" She held on to some hope that their relationship wasn't a total lie.

Jirou just laughs as a response. Momo's hope fell apart at that.

"Fine, I'll just have to defeat you aswell." The hero states confidently, it's all a facade. She was dying on the inside.

"And how will you do that?" Jirou looked momo up and down before smirking. A smirk that made momo's heart flutter, whether or not it had evil hidden behind it.

"Simple, I will just take dabi down then you then toga. It should only take 9 minutes max." The black haired girl kept up her facade, in reality she was pretty beat up.

"Or maybe I'll take you out first, after all you know the most about me so you'd be the most formidable." Momo winced as she stepped forward, her mask slipping for a second before going back to looking confident.

"Momo do you really think you'll be able to defeat me?" The shorty cackled, admittedly in a somewhat sexy way. She was trying to play at the fact that momo simps for her.

"Definitely. I'll defeat you three and then go take down the rest of the LOV."

"Oh will you now?" She smirked again, far more malicious. Momo couldn't figure out why until jirou nodded towards her stomach.

"Oh." Is all momo says before falling down. Jirou walks up to her, and steps on her stomach, causing the big gash to bleed more.

"You were too busy being 'all heart broken' that you didn't even notice Toga's knife fly by and cut you." The way she says heartbroken is in an extremely mocking way.

"I still love you, mi amor." Those are the last words ever muttered out of Momo Yaoyorozu's mouth.

"Ridiculous." Jirou says before going to join shigaraki and the others.

(436 words)