Stormterror and Reveal of the Prince

Kunimitsu, Lumine, Amber and Paimon run into Mondstadt and the prince can sense the wind changing and becoming violent. He sees multiple tornadoes forming and people running away.  Wasting no time, Kunimitsu rushes towards one of the tornadoes and throws Lumine a Wind Glider as he uses his Anemo Vision to make himself fly high into the clouds.The tornado takes Lumine and Paimon in and takes her into the sky. She opens her Wind Glider and Kunimitsu flies up to her.

Kunimitsu: "As much as I want to say this is a hella first impression, we got a dragon to calm down."

Stormterror flies past the three, roaring. Kunimitsu looks at the duo and nudges as he flies off to catch up the dragon. Lumine uses the wind to glide and catch up to Kunimitsu.

Paimon: "Huh? How are you staying afloat like this with just a wind glider?"

???: "I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds. Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy."

An Anemo sigil forms in front of Lumine and locks onto the dragon. She uses the sigil to fire wind energy attacks and Kunimitsu unleashes wind arrows from the halo behind him. The attacks hit the purple crystal on Stormterror's back as he roars out and flies out of range.

Kunimitsu: "That should be able to keep him away for now."

Kunimitsu, Lumine and Paimon land safety and Amber checks up on Lumine, but then they hear clapping. Kunimitsu sees Kaeya making his way to them.

Kaeya: "You actually got the power to go up against the dragon...are you a new ally? or a new storm...?"

Kunimitsu: "Relax Kaeya, Lumine just helped me stop Stormterror."

Kaeya: "Oh really now? Perhaps she deserve some praise."

Kunimitsu: "Your goddamn right. But anyways, lets go talk to Jean about the matter."

Amber: "Sounds like a plan."

Kunimitsu and all the others head to the Knights of Favonius HQ where they meet Jean and Lisa, discussing Stormterror's activities and hostile nature. Kunimitsu remarks that he dealt a serious blow to one of Stormterror's back spikes which made the dragon back off. Jean tells Lumine that Kunimitsu has been defending Mondstadt for a while ever since Stormterror started becoming hostile to his own people. Paimon asks her how a human is able to stand against an Archon's familiar so Jean decides to tell one last thing about him. 

Jean: "Well Traveler you should know one more thing about Kunimitsu is no ordinary human, In fact hes more than that."

Lumine: "What do you mean?"

Jean: "Kunimitsu is actually the long lost prince of the nation of Inazuma."

Paimon: "YOU'RE A PRINCE?! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD PAIMON?!"

 Kunimitsu decides to head chop Paimon, getting her to stop yelling.