P1- Going away but I will miss you more

Msub, gentle femdom

Msub, gentle femdom

He is your sister's college young Professor

Going away but I will miss you.

his name: is Adam,s

///////////////////////////////

Him: y/n

Me: yes, baby.

Him: you've been staring at me awfully a lot and I cannot focus while you're staring at me like that. I have work to do.

Ooooooooh. really now.

Me: I can't stare at you now.

Him: Of course, you can. After all, I am all yours, but not when I have so much work to do. So You have something to tell me.

Me: Ummm, yes. but like it is more like asking permission. My friends are planning on going to Ireland for a week and they want me to tag along, I want to go too. so are you going to be okay without me for a week?

Him: WHAT!

Oh, God, this is exactly the reaction that I expected. how am I supposed to live this much of a neddy and possessive boyfriend behind?

Him: when?

Me: Next Wednesday, it is only for a week.

Him: And you tell me now, there is only three days unit then.

He is so cute when he is this needy.

He got up from his seat and sat on my lap, he pout at me.

Me: Don't look at me like that, you know I love you and I don't want to go anywhere from you. Baby, when is the next chance that I'm going to get to go to Ireland?

Him: I want you to have fun but also not leave me.

I put his head on my chest and I hug him tight.

Me: how about I send your picture of me every single day, always video call too.

He didn't say anything, his breathing more freely meant he liked that.

Me: Also how about I buy a lot of presents for you, you know I can do that.

Him: present?

Me: yes, many as you want other than food. you know they go bad really fast.

That made him smile and aww, that smile is why I fell for him so hard.

Me: and today we can do whatever you want, any position.

Him: oh, I like that.

As we kiss start kissing I grab his ass, he loves when I squeeze his ass or when I grope and fondle him.

He starts moaning and I know what I am going today, that right I am making sweet love to his ass.

End p1.