Part 3- My handsome husband

Famous Husband

Famous Husband. 

You know who this is.

Msub.

///////////////

L: My handsome husband

I replied to this photo.

My husband has gone to a film fair tonight and he sends me this.

He is so cute.

This afternoon he was saying he is not going to win any award but I have the feeling that says Otherwise.

I didn't get any reply to my message, I Assume that he got busy.

After a few 2 hours, I got a call from him, which I thought was weird. He told me that he will be late at night because he will be busy.

I pick up the call and it turns to face time.

Oh my god, he is on the bloody stage getting an award.

He is giving thank you speech to the audience and he is face timing me at the same time.

T: Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to thank you for your love, appreciation, support, and especially these awards tonight. I came here expecting I will not win any award but someone special told me that I would. as always they are right and that person is my wife. I'm sure That she is watching me right now I want to also thank her for always supporting me and loving me. To her I want to say, I love you and I will see you at home tonight.

With that, he blow a kiss to the audience and he left the stage. I can see that he was struggling to hold Awards with one hand and a phone at the end of the one.

L: I love you too. I am so proud of you and of course, I told you that you're going to win the award because you're the best out there. I'm so happy right now, my God. I don't think I was able to sleep all night long tonight. I'm going to see you soon. I love you, bye.

I am so happy, I can't believe he wins two. I knew he was going to win one.

T: I love you too, I miss you and I a going to see you soon.

Then we hung up.

Soo, right it's 3 in the morning, and I can't stay up anymore. I am heading to bed, my eyes are literally closing on their own.

//////////////////////

T: hi baby, shhh. It is me. Your baby.

I heard him whisper and I turn around to look, Having a night light in our room so I can kind of see him he has changed clothes to his bedtime where.

I smiled at him.

L: when did you get here?

I ask in a sleepy voice.

T: 30 minutes ago and I didn't want to wake you up. I know how much you love your sleep, sometimes I think you love it more than me.

I smile and I giggled.

L: Are you hungry?

T: no, no. But come here

He pulled me close to him and lay his head on my chest and I warped around him like always.

After all, this is his favorite way to sleep.

T: but I am tired.

He whispers.

L: Okay, let's sleep.

I whisper back and I kiss his forehead.

Then off to dreamland together.

End.