P 2- who's party is this?

Pretending not to know him, asking him if he has gf

His name is Aaron. k

He is businessman

My parent don't like him

Me: hello, handsome. What are you doing all alone in this palace?

He smiles at me, he knows I do this very change I got here.

Him: having a drink, miss.

he is drinking water from a water bottle.

Me: all alone? you are single by chance and want to be with me.

Him: wow, your blog and forward.

Taking a sip from his drink and licking his lips,ohhhh.

Me:  well someone handsome as you, I don't miss any opportunity.

Him: sorry to tell you but I am  happily committed to a relationship.

Me: oh, so who is this slut? I am sure that I am way better than her. Want to ditch her and come with me?

Him:  woah, mind your language. You wish you would be on the same level as her.

There is anger in his voice and I like that.

Me: At least one tell me your name.

He put his drink down, wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me onto his chest hard. he put his mouth on my ear then he whisper.

Him: I am pretty sure you know my name, just last night you were maon it.

Me: was I? hmm? are you sure, just a second ago you said that you happily committed a relationship with someone who is not me.

So I try to pull away from him but he just holds me tighter, dude I can play this game too.

I  kiss him on the lips, mind we are parking lot of someone's engagement venue. that kinda shock him a little but he likes my kisses so he kisses me back.

We pull back from the kiss and I realize we are even close with these people, now we are their engagement party.

Me: Aaron, baby, we have to go? we are even close these people and I don't  want to go.

Aaron: why are you being so negative?

Me: if I can't find my happiness why should anyone else?

Aaron: baby, just because your parent is not on the broad with our relationship today that doesn't mean they will never.

He holds my face in his hand, looking deep into my eyes.

Aaron: I am here with you now and forever

Me: meet too, now and forever.

As we walk into the venue he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Aaron: After you go got any drinks or talk to anybody are you doing to your act again?

Me: yes, but this time I am going to do a British accent.

Aaron: oooh, I like that but I am still waiting for your Scottish accent, baby doll.

Oh, that's right, I told him that I could do a Scottish accent well I can but I'm not sure if I can do well with my British accent.

I need to do some practice before I can do it in front of him.

Me: there is more to it, I'm going to be a wealthy woman who sicks off her husband and is looking for some action well she's on vacation. She can pay you any amount of money for your attention or your hugs and kisses. oh my God, she will buy your bloody Mansion if you sleep with her.

We both laugh at that because I'm hilarious, Every couple has their own stick and ours is every time I go somewhere and come back, I pretend this is our first time meeting each other.

Every time I do it, I am a different type of person with different personalities, accents, and backgrounds.

We have fun here.

Me: I love you.

Aaron: I love you too, baby.