Chapter 47

As soon as Lisa entered the house, she saw Gu Bei and Gu Xi threw away the toys in their hands and ran toward her. They hugged her tightly. "Mommy, where did you go? I thought you didn't want us anymore!" After saying that, Gu Xi started to mess around in Lisa's arms. Lisa squatted down and held the two children's hands as she said gently. "Mommy went out to handle some matters today. Don't be afraid. Mommy will never leave you again."

After saying that, Lisa gently hugged the two children. When the two children heard what Lisa said, they giggled and quickly said. "Then you can't leave Daddy again!" Seeing the two children say that in unison, Lisa also agreed. "Yes, I won't leave Daddy again!" Upon seeing that Lisa had returned, grandma Zhang hurriedly walked up to her and said.

"Madam, you've been busy outside all day. You must be hungry. Hurry up and have your meal. You all can talk after you finish eating."

Lisa nodded and led the two children to the dining table. She sat next to Jeonkook and smiled as she added more food to his bowl. Jeonkook was a little flattered as he received Lisa's food. He couldn't believe how much Lisa's attitude towards him had changed overnight. After dinner, Lisa accompanied the two adorable children and read a story to them. A while later, grandma Zhang took them to bed.

Lisa then dragged Jeonkook upstairs to the bedroom.

"Jeon, there's something I want to tell you. I have a vague feeling that someone wants to frame me behind my back, but I have no evidence yet..."

"Tell me more..."

Lisa was just about to speak when she remembered the relationship between Eunbi and Jeonkook. She couldn't tell him yet. If he didn't believe her and messed up her plan, then wouldn't she. "It's nothing. I'm just guessing. Do you think that person is..."

"I think that person might be Chen Wang..." Jeonkook nodded his head. "You really guessed half of it right. Last night, I asked Wang Ming to look up that IP address. The person behind the scenes is indeed Chen Wang."

Lisa's eyes sparkled with starlight as she hurriedly asked Jeonkook. "So you also found out that another person is also behind the scenes. Who is that person?" Jeonkook replied, sounding a little apologetic, "I don't know that person either. I haven't found them yet."

"That person is really well hidden. They didn't use their cell phone to send any messages to spread the word, but through other people."

"But because there were too many places involved and none of them were real, we can't find them yet."

Lisa sighed helplessly after hearing that. She thought that if she told him that person was Eunbi now, he would definitely not believe her. He might even suspect that she was framing Eunbi. That would hurt their relationship. Therefore, she decided not to talk about this matter for the time being. Seeing Lisa sigh, Jeonkook thought that it was because he could not find the other person, so he sat beside Lisa and comforted her.

"Don't worry. I will definitely investigate this matter thoroughly. At the very least, I will find the identity of the other person working behind the scenes."

"Yes, I believe you."

Lisa glanced at Jeonkook and nodded with a face full of certainty. "How long did you sleep at home today?" Jeonkook saw Lisa looking at him sincerely, so he lowered his head in embarrassment. "I woke up in the afternoon. Actually, I didn't sleep too long."

"Alright, I'll go take a shower. I'll sleep with you in a while..." After Lisa said that, she walked to the bathroom. Jeonkook couldn't believe what he heard. After being married for so many years, he had never slept with Lisa again except for that one accident. Jeonkook felt that he was even more nervous than entering the bridal chamber. He didn't know what to do, so he walked back and forth on the balcony. In his heart, he was looking forward to Lisa coming out of the shower.

.

.

.