The Claiming

Butterflies danced in my stomach as I pulled up to the hotel. Putting my car in park, I gathered my bag and my courage and walked through the sliding doors into the lobby. The cold air blew down from above making my pierced nipples harden even more. As I neared the front desk the anticipation grew insurmountably.
"Hello, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked in a sweet southern accent.
Smiling shyly, I set down my bags as I answered, telling her I had reserved a room under my name.
The receptionist turns to a stack of papers next to a small printer, grabs a piece of paper from the stack, and turns to show it to me. "Ah, yes, this is you, correct?" I nod my head in reply. "I will need a copy of your ID, and will need you to sign the receipt."
I fumble to get my ID to give to her. My hands are shaking, trembling in anticipation in seeing Him again. I hand over my ID and sign the receipt.
"Well, that's all I need, your room is going to be 108. It's going to be right down this hallway next to the reception desk. Enjoy your stay." She says smiling at me.
I smile back and reply "Thank you so much!". I reach down and gather my bag and purse and head down the hall towards the room.

My body is on overdrive, as I slide the door key into the slot and open the door to the room. I turn on the lights, taking in the room before me.
Right beside the entry door was the bathroom off the hall. From the doorway I could see a large king size bed and a dresser with a TV.
The room is eerily quiet as I make my way across the room, my breath coming out in small gasps, the butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter once again. I set my bag and purse on the little couch beside the mini fridge. My bag was packed with extra clothes, rope that I used to do self-ties, and a small black bag with my vibrator and a blindfold.
I can't believe this is happening, I thought to myself as I walked over to the window turning on the room a/c before  starting to change into the outfit He had requested I wear. I was to wear something I would be comfortable, a black v-neck shirt that was tight fitting, with no bra underneath so my pierced nipples were easy to find under the tight thin fabric. I chose cute floral boy short underwear that felt soft and smooth against my overheated skin.
He had told me to check in and text Him the room number, then to get ready for Him. There was something erotic and liberating about following his gentle commands that helped put me at ease.
I going to do as I'm told and He will proud of me, and will take pleasure in my submission and obedience. I thought to myself as I finished by applying a light mist body spray.
I desire to be a good girl and follow His commands to the best of my ability. I am choosing to gift Him my submission in return for His Dominance and control. I trust him, and I want to please Him. I want so desperately to be His.
My breathing has evened out, I feel calmer as I move to sit on the bed and wait for Him to arrive. I fight the urge to look about the window to try and find His car. I trust Him to tell me when He arrives. I wait, and turn on the TV to a random show, just to drown out the sound of my anxious breathing, and pounding heart.
A knock sounds at the door, my heart leaps into my throat and my body responds immediately. My breathing becomes shallow little gasps, my heart pounding against my chest, I quickly and quietly make my way to the door to peek out the door to see if it's HIM. I take a calming breath and peek out the door sight hole, and see Him standing there.
I unlock and open the door, keeping the door in front of me as I let Him inside. He comes in, and sees me, His hands instantly grab onto my waist and pull me into Him. He grabs my head from behind and pulls my mouth to His. My mind is whirling, I can't focus on a single thought, my anxiety gone, now replaced with pleasure, passion, and HIM. I can feel His hands as they explore my body. I can hear my heart beating so fast as I gasp and moan as He claims my mouth during the most passionate kiss of my life.
I'm left breathless as the kiss ends, as He says in a soft, husky voice "You look so amazing tonight." My brain is foggy and I murmur a reply of "so do you."
How has one kiss completely left me dumbfounded and incredibly turned on? I don't know that I've ever been this ready... I think to myself, feeling wetness pool between my legs soaking my silky soft panties. My pierced nipples feeling very sensitive as the tight fabric of my shirt brushes over them as I begin to tell him about what I brought in my bag.
I had asked for permission to bring toys and stuff, and was told that I could bring what I desired and He would be happy to see what I would bring.
He goes to sit down on the bed, while I gather the supplies I had brought to show Him. He grins at my excitement as I begin to show him the blindfold and vibrator. He is happy that I am happy. He is glad that I'm excited to show Him this part of who I am. I think in awe as He gives me His undivided attention. He listens as I explain the rope and how I would do self ties and would like to explore that type of bondage with Him. He answers me honestly, "I don't have much experience with rope-play, but I will look into it, and do more research." My heart soars hearing that He is willing to learn something because He knows it will make me happy. I feel safe, seen, heard, and I trust him to take care of me.
I put my stuff back into my bag and join Him on the bed. I crawl up the bed, and cuddle up next to Him. He pulls me in closer, His hands exploring my body once again. He cups my face and kisses me softly, gently. His hand leaves my face and grazes my neck, lightly, almost tortuous in it's slowness and gentleness. My back arches, pressing my large breasts harder into Him, as the kiss continues, staying soft and sweet.
My body is begging to be touched...to be owned by Him. He continues His hands maddeningly slow decent down my body, slightly grazing over my sensitive, pierced nipple, before traveling further down my body. I am writhing, my body arching, and my breath coming in gasps, urging Him forward in His exploration. He turns to His side as my body relaxes back on the bed. His hand still exploring, traveling lower, and lower, as His hand gently goes down one thigh, only to make a return trip up the inside of the other thigh. My legs part, wide, giving Him access to all of me. My hips grind the air, trying to find friction. The anticipation of His touch making wetness pool in my silky floral panties. His hand gently grazes my wetness. I gasp loudly. "Yeeeeessss," I breathe as His touch lingers there, His fingers enticingly gentle and light as He teases me. My head arches back as I moan, "Yes, please...mmmmm...Daddy, just like that". Upon hearing my request, He slowly grabs my panties, and pushes them to the side, baring my wet pussy to His touch. He continues to touch, ever so gently with just the tips of his fingers. Caressing me as my hips move seeking more. I gasp then moan loudly as he drags one finger up my soaking wet pussy. "You're so wet for me" He growls into my neck as his finger finds my clit, and gently begins rubbing it, slowly. "I don't want you to cum until I say so. Do you understand?" He says to me in a gentle firm voice. I nod my head, "Yes, Sir. I will be a good girl for you." I reply in a breathless voice. His finger continues to tease me, making just enough contact with my clit to make me gasp and moan and beg for more. "I will be a good girl" I gasp out, pushing my climax back when I could feel the pressure mounting inside of me. I take a deep steadying breath as His finger moves faster and faster, until I'm begging for release. "Please Sir! Please may I cum for you!! Mmmm Please?!?" I cry out in desperation and ecstasy, trying to hold back my climax until I hear the magic words. "Cum for me" His husky voice rings through me as the dam bursts and my climax overtakes me in waves of pleasure. My whole body shudders, my breath comes in gasps. My orgasm overtakes me, my pussy clenching, needing to be filled. My orgasm continues. I can feel my pussy gushing, leaving puddles on the bed beneath me, my pussy and ass drenched. I'm gasping, moaning, my hips still moving, my pussy clenching in need, seeking to be filled by Him. I look up at Him, "Thank you Daddy," I say in a soft husky voice.
He gently kisses me before getting off the bed and taking off His clothes.
He stands at the foot of the bed, reaches up and slides my soaking wet panties down my trembling legs. I watch as he climbs onto the bed. He reaches up and grabs His long dark hair and begins to put it in a bun. He looks at me, and with a gentle authority says, "I am going to taste you now. You will not move. If you move you will be punished. You are safe, I will not hurt you, but you will be punished for moving. Do you understand?" I nod, replying "Yes Sir" in a voice breathless in anticipation. "You will not cum until I say, and you will not move, do you understand?" He repeats His instructions to ensure I remember them. "Yes, Daddy. I won't move and will wait for permission." I reply in a soft husky voice. "Now spread yourself for me...that's it, just like that...keep yourself spread for me as I taste you." He commands, seductively. I reach down and spread my pussy lips. He lays down on the bed, positioning Himself between my legs. "Perfection, absolute perfection" He says in a quiet voice filled with reverence.
His mouth is so close to my drenched pussy that I can feel His hot breath, causing me to want to lift my hips to meet His waiting mouth. But I don't, I'm a good girl, I am a good girl, don't move, be a good girl. I think to myself as I lay perfectly still, my hands holding my pussy open to Him. Time slows down, I'm so focused on the feeling of his breath on my sensitive flesh that I gasp loudly as He takes one long slide of His tongue straight up the center of my pussy, tasting all of me, before kissing my clit gently. His lips and tongue pleasuring me, tasting me, owning me. I can feel my body begin to tense as my climax builds. I must be a good girl. I'm a good girl. I think as a mantra as I continue to lay perfectly still, held in place just by His command, waiting for Him to allow me to orgasm. "Ohhhh...Oh God..." I moan as His mouth and tongue continues to push me closer and closer to climaxing. Just as I take a deep breath to center myself and hold my orgasm back, I feel His fingers enter my hot wet pussy. "Mmmm" He moans into my pussy as I can feel myself contract, throbbing around his fingers, as He continues to lick and suck my clit. My breath is coming in gasps, my body still bound by the words of His command, I lay perfectly still as He pleasures me. "Cum for me" the magic words are spoken on a moan against my clit, before he begins sucking and licking my clit, as his fingers press into my g-spot, making my whole body tense and release as my climax rushes over me. I can feel my pussy spasming around his fingers, as I gush, coating His face. He continues pleasuring me until I begin to tremble in the after effects of such a strong orgasm.
He slowly sits up, my juices dripping off His chin, as He comes to lay beside me. "Can I taste myself?" I ask, angling my mouth towards His, asking for a kiss. He obliges. His hand finds my nipple, making me gasp against His mouth as I taste myself on His lips.
"How do you feel?" He asks me gently. "Like I'm floating" I reply in a dreamy voice, my body so relaxed that I can hardly lift a finger off the bed. My eyes close, too heavy to keep open, as He leans down to kiss my forehead. "Do you need anything?" he asks concerned. "Water? Maybe?" I say, still not sure if I can move.
He gets up and grabs a water bottle, opening it and handing it to me to drink. I sip it, looking at Him. No one has ever cared for me like this before...is this real? I think as I hand back the bottle of water before collapsing back onto the bed. He lays down beside me, cuddling me, holding me.
Slowly, as the post orgasmic bliss begins to wear off, I turn towards Him and begin kissing up His neck before whispering next to His ear, "May I taste you now, Daddy?".
Butterflies dance in my stomach and my mouth waters. I want to pleasure Him like He pleasured me. "Yes, that's a good girl." He says in a husky voice.
I lean forward to kiss Him. I kiss His neck, and work my way down his body. Kissing his chest, down his stomach, before settling my body between His legs. My fingers start gently exploring his inner thighs, and I lick slowly from the base to the tip of his long hard shaft. I look up at Him to see His eyes locked on my mouth as I tease Him. "Suck my cock like a good slut." He says, and I moan as I suck the top of his hard cock into my mouth, my tongue moving along the underside. "That's my girl." He moans. Hearing Him call me HIS, makes wetness pool between my legs as I gag myself on His hardness, taking Him in my mouth as deep as I can. "Ahhh" He moans as the top of his hard cock hits the back of my throat as he fucks my face. He doesn't hold me down, He allows me to push myself, and give as much of myself as I can before pulling my mouth off his hard cock with a loud wet smacking sound. As I go to take Him back into my mouth, His voice comes from above, "Lay on your back. I'm going to claim you now as Mine." He says hungrily.
I lay back and He centers Himself between my open legs. His hard cock rubbing up and down my wet slit. "I love how wet you get for me, such a good girl." He says seductively as he pushes His hardness into my throbbing, wet pussy. "Oh God....YES! DADDY!" I moan loudly as He fills me, giving me every inch of Himself. He fills me, then excruciatingly slow pulls out completely, leaving me wanting, my hips thrusting up, my body begging for more as I gasp and moan under Him.
His hands grab my thighs, and push them up and out, spreading my legs farther. He thrusts forward, sinking inside of me, moaning as He pushes deeper than before. He begins to slowly thrust, long deep strokes, pulling out until all that's left is the tip before pushing forward again, every thrust going deeper and deeper. I can feel my climax rushing towards me like a hurricane. "Don't cum until I give you permission, babygirl."He commands in a raspy voice, layered with desire and pleasure.
My head arches back as I moan, gasping, begging for more. "Please Daddy....Mmmm yessssss....Please may I...may I cum for you....I want to cum on your hard cock Daddy.....pleeeeaaaase" I beg Him, moaning and gasping. His slow pace becomes faster, more frantic, my orgasm is pushing at the seams of my control. I'm a good girl. I won't cum without permission. Mmmm soooo good. NO! I'm a good girl. I think as His pace increases until He is pounding His hard cock deep and fast making my breath come in gasps, and I moan and push the limits of my control. "Cum for me beautiful." He commands, and I climax, his eyes taking in my every facial expression. I can feel my juices squirting all over him, and gushing down my ass, as he grips my legs even tighter and His strokes become hard and fast.
He pulls out suddenly, I see Him shudder and hear Him moan "That's my girl." as His hot white cum decorates my drenched pussy. My body is shuddering from the intensity of the orgasm He gave me.
"Such a good girl." He says as he looks down at me like I'm the most amazing creature He has ever seen. "Stay there, I'm going to get something to clean you with." The command comes across gentle as he leans down to kiss me before getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom.
Does He not realize that I couldn't move even if I wanted to?  I think incredulously. I'm shaking, my muscles feel like jello. If I tried to get up right now I'd fall. Giggling internally at the thought of looking like a newborn giraffe if I were to try to walk.
He comes back with a warm wet cloth and gently begins to clean our combined juices off my body. "How do you feel?" He asks, gently while still working to ensure my cleanliness. Tears spring to my eyes, "I feel amazing, and cared for... is this aftercare?" I reply, as tears begin fall. I wipe them away, quickly.
I don't think He knows how much I NEEDED this...needed HIM. To be cared for this way... THIS is what a Dom/sub dynamic should be like...what I had before was only abuse. I was never cared for like this....This is what I've been looking for. I think, finally realizing fully that this type of power exchange was what I had needed, and He had given it to me, and had been so gentle and kind. I am proud to be HIS, is the only thought I have as He finishes and lays down beside me.
"Do you need anything?" He asks.
"Food?...I like pizza." I say, smiling up at Him.
"Pizza it is." He says in a playful voice smiling back at me.