His.

Ding, Ding.
My phone chimes as I drive to see Him again. I have been waiting impatiently to see Him again. We have been talking everyday since He had claimed me as His. He has made sure that I am taking good care of myself. He has reminded me to eat and sleep regularly. As the time for my visit drew near, He has made sure to remind me to drink plenty of water to be fully hydrated for the upcoming session. For the last two weeks, I have been denied my orgasm when playing for Him over FaceTime. He has watched me as I played and told me what a good slut I am for Him, and how much He enjoys watching me find my pleasure. I have begged and begged for release, but He has told me to wait, and like a good girl I have waited.
I pull into a gas station to fill up my gas tank, and I hastily put the car in park, and check my phone, knowing instinctively that it is Him.
"Baby girl, you have been such a good little slut for me these past few weeks. I will give you a reward tonight, but you must follow my instructions, do you understand?" His text message sends shivers of delight down my spine as my cheeks warm thinking of all the ways that He could reward me.
"Yes, Sir. I will do as you say. How may I serve you, Daddy?" I ask blushing, as I type my response. My body flushes hotly, as wetness pools in between my legs. My breath hitches as I hear my phone.
Ding, Ding.
"You will go to the hotel, a key will be left at the front desk for you. I have already checked us in, and have left to make some preparations for tonight's session. Once in the room, I want you to shower, and brush your teeth. Once finished, you will drink the bottle of water I left for you in the mini-fridge, you will need to be hydrated for tonight. ;) Then you will lay on the bed, I have it prepared for you. I want you to take the blindfold that I left on your pillow, and place it over your eyes, and wait for me to come to you. I will knock twice before entering the room using my room key. Be ready for me. You will let me know when you get to the hotel, and I will give you an hour to be in bed and ready for me. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, remember your safe word. P.S. I can't wait to see you tonight. ;)" I read as I find myself clenching my thighs seeking stimulation on my already soaking pussy. I am blushing and grinning as I turn off my little red car and type my response.
"Yes Daddy. I understand your instructions. I will be ready for you. I am at a gas station, refilling my tank. I will be heading to the hotel as soon as I am finished. I can't wait to see you either! I have missed you ;)"
Pressing send, I smile and blush harder as I rush to fill my gas tank. Once completed, I drive to the hotel, my heart pounding in my chest, my face red, and my pussy tingling in anticipation.
Pulling into the parking lot of the hotel, I feel the butterflies in my stomach swirl.
After parking, I shoot a quick text to Him. "I am at the hotel. I am gathering my bags and will follow your instructions, Sir. See you in an hour ;)"

As I walk into the lobby of the hotel, I am reminded of the first time He claimed me. I feel my breath hitch, remembering how it felt when He made me HIS. I shake my head, trying to collect my thoughts as I walk to the front desk.
"Hello? My boyfriend left a room key for me." I say to the receptionist standing behind the desk, staring intently at the computer screen in front of her. As she looks up at me, I give her my name.
"Ah, yes, he told me to be expecting you. Here is your key, everything is ready for you. Room 180. It will be down the hall on the left past the vending machines. Enjoy your stay." She says in a friendly voice handing me a room key.
I take the key, doing all I can to keep my hand from shaking.
"Thank you, you have a good night." I say as I adjust my bags and head down the hall she had mentioned.

As I walk down the hall, I feel the anticipation building as I find the room and let myself in. As I open the door I see that he had left the bedside lamps on for me, as well as the bathroom light. I walk to the desk sitting opposite the mini-fridge, and set my bags down. I gather my toothbrush, hair brush, shower gel and shampoo, and head to the bathroom to follow the instructions He had given me.
As I walk into the bathroom, I see a scented candle left on the bathroom counter. Soft cashmere amber? He remembered my favorite candle scent?!? I think, a warm feeling spreading through my chest. It was the little things that had me realizing that He truly cared for me, and remembered even the smallest things I said brought me happiness. I light the candle using the lighter left beside the candle, and set my stuff on the other side of the counter. I shut the door and begin undressing, keeping in mind, I need to be ready when He arrives in less than an hour. I turn the water on, letting the steam fill up the small space before stepping beneath the hot water. I wet my hair and body, allowing the hot water to loosen the muscles of my shoulders, tense from the long drive. Once the tense feeling leaves my muscles, I begin to lather my hair with my shampoo. I take a moment and massage my scalp with my fingertips, causing me to moan with pleasure at how good it feels. Once my hair is lathered, I pour soap onto a wash rag, the soft sweet scent wafting all around me, allowing the butterflies to slowly quiet. I begin washing my body, slowly dragging the wash rag down my neck, across both of my shoulders and down each arm, before moving to run the soapy cloth across my hard pierced nipples. Lifting each breast, I run the soft soapy cloth across my skin, reveling in the feeling of the soap on my breasts, as my breath quickens. I then move down my body, washing my soft curvy stomach, before washing both legs. Once both legs are soapy, I begin gently washing my sensitive pussy, using my hand covered in soap suds, I gently wash myself, lightly grazing over my throbbing clit before using the rag finish washing the rest of me. Once my body is completely covered in soap suds, I rub my hands over my soapy flesh moaning in anticipation for what is to come at HIS hands. I was not given permission to play, so I quickly rinse my body, then my hair before stepping out of the shower.
Once clean, I use a towel and briskly dry my body and hair before applying a lightly scented body cream to my skin. I put out the candle, using the lid, carefully. I follow the rest of His instructions, brushing my teeth before drinking the bull bottle of water that He had left for me in the mini-fridge.