Chapter One: Story Begins

Author Note: "talking" - 'thoughts' - pretty simple. this is a retelling of this character life story, typos will happen, chapters might jump at times due to this was from a roleplay. Cant stress that enough, this is a fantasy based world soo nothing is logic or proof in real life. So Be Nice People.

Story Teller: Long time ago, like how most stories start, it started with an abandoned egg but that's a bit too far back is it not, lets jump forwards to a very scared an dark land known as Ragnarock. Where Humans and magical beasts exist, a land full of wonders & fairy tale beasts, Like the ones you heard about in story books or even from them folklores but maybe for another day we shall go tell their tales, Though i shall start simply where this tale lives. 

This tale is about the journey of a young women an the life she lived, Where beauty an horrors happen but that was only little part of her life, Let me introduce you to the Iris of the great swamp, the place known for such horrors yet the beauty was what live in the center of the swamp. But am being rash, the beauty was the women called iris. Know for unique looks and magic connecting her to the swamp she lived in.

Just cause she was simply looking didn't mean she wasn't able to snap you in two, but violence was not how she did things or was it. why listen to the Story tellers for all you know i made it up. but isnt that how all stories start. 

But i waste your time enough, come lets go see though the eyes of the women known as iris.