Chapter Two: Real Story Begins

IRIS POV:

Shift upwards from her bedding, looks to her right an picking up her robe, slinging it around her shoulder while getting up from the bed, walking barefoot out towards her stairs an down towards the docks, ties her robe around her waist before looking out over the swamp water checking if anything is out of place before spotting crocs diving under the water once she is out on the dock. turning back to her tree home.. goes back upstairs to her bedroom from there she moves towards her library. Goes though the shelf pulling down two books of history from way back before she was born. Sets the books down an opens them to a page on each one, one of ancient runes while the other book magic herbs to remove evil spirts.

Goes several hours reading up each book, until it appears to be lunchtime.. the birds outside alerting her of the time.. heavying a sigh before getting, goes over to the door an grabs a book, putting both books inside before heading back out the doors towards the stairs. heads down to the dock an stepping into her small boat. Settling down inside it while watching the swamp move past her.

Boat moves by an unknown force as it take her down the swamp water towards an old murky marsh,  she leans back against the boat rim letting her hair dip into the murky water as the boat goes down the swamp towards its destination. Her mind wonders 'weird its so loud today.. loud before the quiet' hums to herself as the boat jolts forwards, a sign that the destination came faster then her thoughts.

Slowly stepping out of the boat an lets her feet sink into the wet mud as she turns towards the murky marsh looking around it was quiet here.. oddly too quiet for this time of day. Squints at the area ahead of her.. before steps along the muddy path. 

She comes this way for many reasons, one being this is the only path to her actual destination but the other reason very few would come into the swamp.. but her as she walks her eyes cast down notices all to familiar hoof prints, though another set of prints makes her mind pause.. smaller foot steps, that of a small child, but was more concerning was there were two set of children foot prints.. leading towards the destination she was heading to. 

With heavy sigh she makes quicker foot steps forwards, following the prints. her mind going wild 'who let children roam this place alone.. of all the dragon gods, those kids better be smarter then the parents.' rushes forwards knowing the hoof prints were a bad sign.

Took close to an hour to arrive at the old collapsing ruins of an old castle, surrounded by an aura of dread an death, something oddly common about this era. She moves towards the old large wooden doors of the ruined castle, she thinks to herself 'how odd doors last longer then the castle walls lasted, humans are bazar' simply shoves her weight against the door, the door budges a small amount allowing her to slip past the doorframe, Slips into a long old, dusty & broken walls hallway, with light steps walks down the hallway heading towards a sound that sounds like children laughter, something very braze in a place such as this. 

Moves towards the sound, head titling as she peers though a crack in the walls, to see two small toddlers playing with small broken wall rocks, an broken door wood. 

Its an odd sight to be hold but other then the laughter from the two small children the sense of dread is nearing the room they appear to be in, with her own dread in the air she moves silently into the room an watches the two small children while also looking around the room they are in.

 The Castle grand well what was once consider a grand hall, the roofing almost completely gone, some of the edges lay above, but a large tree lays by the stairs to the grand hall, clear sign as to how the roof fell apart.