𝟢𝟣, eyes up .

narrator pov

𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 [ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐝 ]

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟕:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 [ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐝 ]

"BITCH— KT IF YOUN FUCKIN TURN YA HEAD!!" jaja yelled in kt's ear as she jumped in sync wit keyana. kt immediately leaned her head away from the girl before shootin a mug to both the girls.

jaja & keyana both dragged kt to a random ass concert she ain't know anythin about. it was really last minute and they quite literally forced her to go. kt ain't know a thing about who's concert this was or if they was rappers or singers, if they were girls or niggas, she was really jus there confused by all the fuckin yellin.

suddenly the entire line of fans that were waitin outside to walk into the entrance erupted wit screams, includin jaja & keyana. kt jus stood there tryin not to become fuckin deaf. keyana immediately turned kt's head to the right so she could look at what they were all screamin at .

when kt turned her head, she saw atleast 8 niggas come outta 2 cars .

one was lightskin his hair in twists .

another one was a slightly taller lightskin wit a silk press, his hair was inna ponytail .

another tall ass lightskin nigga wit his hair braided down .

another lightskin wit really full eyebrows and his hair out wit a fade .

then another damn lightskin wit his curls jus out and they were really defined and pretty, he had a pretty ass smile .

then there was a brownskin nigga wit his hair jus out in like, a afro ? but it was cute and it fit him .

then there was a another brownskin nigga wit braids .

then a skinny lil white boy .

kt giggled seenin the last nigga. she ain't neva seen any of those niggas in ha lifeee so that jus made her even more confused on where the hell they took her ass.

jaja and keyana screamed loud as fuck as all six niggas were about to walk pass them in the line.

"i would like to still have my damn ability to hear when we leave from dis place bitch," kt mugged jaja leanin away from her mouth. jaja jus playfully rolled her eyes before her attention immediately got snatched as the boys were approaching them.