𝟢𝟥, keep it p .

$ — KATELLE DAVIS — $
𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟔:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐟

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟔:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐟.𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐲

                     "DAVID, whatchu keep callin my phone for?," kt smiled as she aimlessly walked down the candy isle.

it was the third time he called her phone that day. the other two times see didn't pick up cause she was at jaja house. it's only been 24 hours since they last talked but dd dead missed talkin to her. all he could think about was her fr.

dd sucked his teeth lookin down at his phone screen. "cause , you ignorin my shit. actin like niggas can't call you and shit katelle'. you ai—"

"what da fuck i told you ho?" she cut him off pointin in the camera. no matter how many times she told this nigga to watch dat gov, he still calls her it.

dd jus stared at her for a second cause he was dead confused, a smile came on his face as he realized.

"mmcht, katelle' jus mad pretty," he shook his head lookin at his tv screen as he was playin gta. "i jus be wantin ta call you dat shit, gangsta." he mumbled, payin half attention to her and half attention to his game.

kt playfully rolled her eyes before finally lookin up. "okay, and i like david, but you always actin like the lil whiny ass bitch you are when i call you it nigga," she added in lookin around. "explain that ta me reches."

dd looked down at his phone takin one headphone off his ear slightly muggin her. he ain't even know if he heard her right cause that was craaaazy.

"the fuck you jus said nigga? you and ya smart ass mouth. jus lemme see you in person gangsta. ima bitch slap you." he laughed shakin his head as he looked back at his screen, a smile slowly spreadin on his face.