Chapter 26

Normal P.O.V.
Its been 1 month since argenta and geraint met now geraint dont feel down and argenta sad to say shes busy with her training and forgot about geraint cause she have a lot of fun with liro and leafa

Argenta P.O.V.
We are on a quest to bring a little girl back we kill the ghoul lizard demon and troll we go to see the boss is a skeloton minotour there 5 it swing an axe but we dodge it i atacked the 2 and frost them i slashed them with a sword i turm my weapon into a bpw and arrow and use them they fell to pieces next is leafa she kill one of them and liro kill 2 we go to the little girl name daisy we unlock her and we go to her home we got our reward when we were walking in to the rain forest and we split up i was in the north leafa was in east and liro on west i saw a light and i look  closer to it was a pixie i jump.sorry did i scare you.i nodded.ah i thought all pixie are gone. I said she looked down .oh sorry im argenta.i said her eyes grew.sorry princess .she said.no need to be formal and just call me argenta . I said she nodded.im lily a child pixie my parents were killed and im a healing pixie and i use nature .lily said.do you wanna meet my friends.i ask she nodded she has an blond hair 7 inches her height  and a green and pink dress when we were walking i saw the two they all looked behind me and there eyes grew .i know this lily a pixie child she use healing and nature. I said .this lily this is leafa and liro . I said pointing the 2 .nice to meet you.leafa and liro greeted she blushed .can i come on your journey .she said.of course do you want to be a part of 3 justice.i said. I want to be a just go with you i dont want to be a member i just wanna join you in your journey. She said . A she so cute. Leafa said .hey leaf im cute too.liro said while pouting.of course.lefa said shes cute like geraint .yeah shes cute like geraint .i said it came out they all looked around me .argenta whos cute.leafa asked.ah nothing .i said .yeah when im recording in the lacrima when lily came argenta said shes cute like geraint and i record it and i pass it to your sister.liro said .what. i said .whos geraint .lily asked.ill tell you.leafa said while me im trying to call my sister.ah sis did you get there the video or record liro send you.i said .no .she said i chased liro but he use his shadow when he was going tobwhere leafa is when leafa came he looked at the ground and saw liro liro saw his pantie and leafa kick him he fly to the star .oh argenta so his geraint. Lily said .lily do you want to live with us . I said she nodded and hug me.thank you .she said we go to my kingdom  and my sister saw her.oh whats her name .she asked .shes lily she use nature magic and she heal.i said lily bow i forgot she like cute things and cute animal she hug them to death .ah i think you need to hide into my back . I whisper to lily she hid at my back good thing my sister didnt huf her.