𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅.

BEFORE STARRING on escape the night, most of Matthew and Vivienne's friends knew how they were so hopelessly in love with each other

BEFORE STARRING on escape the night, most of Matthew and Vivienne's friends knew how they were so hopelessly in love with each other. It's been going on for four years strong. Today marks the fourth year of their friendship or/and crushing.

Every year the two would go hangout for their friendship anniversary. Most would think they're dating or looked like a couple. This flattered the two, knowing they'd look like a future good couple.

Though mostly they acted like a couple, that's why most would think they're official. They just never decided to put a label or deeply think about how they are with each other.

Matthew held a plan to celebrate their friendship anniversary. He had planned it out along with Rosanna, the one who made them meet. Vivienne and Matthew would always thank Rosanna for pairing them up. Rosanna would only smile seeing the two of her greatest friends hanging out.

Sometimes Rosanna would feel like a third wheel or the youngest despite her being the oldest. Vivienne and Matthew would act as Rosanna's parents when going out, meaning they'd made sure she won't attract creeps, or defending her if in trouble. Or simply treating her like a child.

But this specific anniversary hangout was special for Matthew, the day in which he'd ask to date his long term crush. It was crucial to make sure everything was going smooth.

To help make it smooth Matthew had gathered information over the years for Vivienne's likes and dislikes. The most obvious stuff were the fact Vivienne enjoyed eating red velvet cupcakes and snuggling with odd creature plushies. Matthew could easily tell Vivienne hated arcades and slime.

So Matthew would know that the best idea for the special occasion definitely wasn't an arcade. Or something having to do with glue and borax.

But something Matthew could easily spot of Vivienne was the fact she heavily enjoyed cats. Whenever Vivienne would come over to Matthew's house she's shown quite fondness to Skip, his cat.

So with a bit of research (a google search), Matthew could easily find a cat cafe nearby. The cat cafe offered the comfort of a usual cafe with the company of cats. Matthew could easily tell Vivienne would've love visiting the place, and was excited to bring Vivienne along for the anniversary.

Matthew booked a table, a reservation for the specific day. So he was set, just had to make sure Vivienne wouldn't known it was a cat cafe. Matthew said to her it'd be a surprise for Vivienne, so all Vivienne could do was sit and wonder where they'd go for their celebration of friendship

Within just a few days, May 1, the day they've met, was their exact anniversary.

Vivienne woke up with happiness on her face, how on earth could Rosanna pair her up with one of the most loving and charismatic guy like Mat? Vivienne was excited to see where they'd go. But she had no knowledge of what to wear. What could she wear? Would she wear a simple pair of jeans or wear a nice dress? But after having a phone call with Matthew, she knew she had to wear a casual outfit.