Chapter 11 In The Shadows Part 2

Time skip, Night Time

Somewhere in the forest, a bit far from the white fang base, two White Fang soldiers were seen as they are walking and on patrol duty. 

White Fang Soldier 1: Hey, have you heard the news?

White Fang Soldier 2:  About the "Unknown Soldiers?" Yeah, I did. The entire Kingdom knows about them. Those guys are hitting us hard.

White Fang Soldier 1: Yeah, we've lost so many outposts by those guys. Not only that, we lost so many members too. Both were dead and arrested. But I'm sure we'll get them.

White Fang Soldier 2: We better be. Adam Taurus doesn't like what's going on.

The two White Fang soldiers keep walking while looking around the surrounding area but soon they had enough as they head back to their previous place. As they are walking back, they walk past some sort of river but they didn't even check it. As the two White Fangs are far away from the river, the river started making movements and soon a face was slowly coming out of the water.

The face reveals it was Jaune as he is in a river and pulls out his Remington ACR with a 2x scope, angle grip and silencer quietly, locks and loads. He then comes out of the river slowly and walks towards land, crouching down and scanning the area. As he is out of the river, H2O Delirious and Logan comes out the river as well as they walk towards Jaune slowly and joins him by crouching down and scanning the area too with their weapons ready.

Jaune: (uses his radio and whispers) Gator, we're getting close to the base.

Gator on the radio: Copy. We have visual on your location. UAV drone is on top of you. If you need fire power, Blue Viking 5 is ready for target coordinates.

Jaune: (uses his radio and whispers) Copy. We'll put it to use if needed. Lugo, do you see us?

On the Different Are, the Cliff Side

Somewhere on the different area, on the cliff side, Lugo was seen as he was prone down the ground and scanning the area with his M2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle with a 6x scope and a silencer. Inside his scope perspective, he is looking at the White Fang base at first then changes direction as he found Jaune, H2O Delirious, and Logan. A bit far from the base. Logan was not alone as Riley is there with him, looking around the forest and makes sure there was no enemies around.

John: (uses his radio and whispers) Copy, I see you guys.

Back with Jaune, H2O Delirious, and Logan

Gator on the radio: Be advised, there are multiple White Fang signatures that are patrolling around the base near your area.

John on the radio: These guys are upping their numbers now. Do you think we can pull this off on our own, Cap?

Jaune: (uses his radio and whispers) We've been to many missions like this before. I'm sure we can do it. We're moving now. Keep us on watch till we reach the base.

John on the radio: Roger that.

Gator on the radio: Copy. Be careful Captain Arc.

Jaune: (uses his radio and whispers) Roger. (looks behind H2O Delirious and Logan then whispers) The base isn't far from here.  Cartoonz, Jessie, and Deery should be making their move at the other side. Keep it silent. Let's move.

H2O Delirious and Logan nodded to Jaune's order. Now, they begin to move out and make their way towards the base quietly and staying in the shadows.