With a heavy heart.

Kanishk and his brothers got bail, and they got out of jail. So they came to kill me.
On a fine morning, I went to the commissioner's office. And I kept the proposal of marrying her daughter. Before he said anything, suddenly Kanishk and his brothers came there and started firing their guns. Many police officers died.
And I too started fighting with one of the brothers of Kanishk. A bullet was hit by Kanishk to Commissioner. The commissioner fell down.
I pushed Dhanush and reached the commissioner. When the commissioner was at his last breath, he started saying these words:
"Vijay, you are a nice guy, and you are the perfect match for my daughter. But in order to stay alive, move away from this city. "Move to another place." "Marry her and start a fresh life." And he died.
Out of rage, I fought with them heavily, killing one of his brothers, and I beat the remaining ones and went away.
I told everything to Tara, and we planned to go to Shyam Nagar and marry at the Shyam Sundar temple.
After reaching the temple, I married her. Kanishk came there along with his remaining brothers and attacked me. They killed my wife. and they left me in a dying state. At that time, Dr. Narendra came there and saved me, giving me a serum. It made me a vampire. I thought of taking revenge on them for the murder of my wife. and I succeeded at half. I have to kill Dhanush too.
Durga said, "Don't worry; we will all help you in this mission."
The vampire replied, "Durga, one more thing." "You misunderstood Param." Actually, when I spoke to Param that day, he said that girl was hugging because Param helped her. She wanted to thank him."I already met her too, along with Param, so I wanted you to be united again." "So I called both of you to the station." 
Durga replied, "I don't believe you both even now." Don't talk about this topic again.
Saying this, Durga left the lab and went away.