❄️Kaeya❄️

Fem!Reader

Smut :))

Doing this bc I just got my first Kaeya constellation at ar 50 :') so yes the picture is mine lol

Anyways enjoy :))

Y/N POV:

"I finished all my paperwork now what.." I thought as I looked at my desk being done with work and not knowing what to do now..

            "Babysit Klee?" Nah that's
      Too much work she will be terrorising
                 Mondstad if I did.

            "Maybe I should hangout with Kaeya?"
Yes let's do that!

10 minutes later..

Y/N POV:

"I wonder what Kaeya is doing rn.. paperwork maybe? Idk we'll see since I have 20 more minutes to go"

Kaeya POV:

"Damn it Y/N why can't you be here?? I'm so fucking horny for you.." I thought as I was jerking off thinking about Y/N who I've had a crush on for a very long time "If you could just come over and ride me-" as I thought that I heard the door open, "Kaeya you here? Are you busy?" I heard Y/N asking if I was here.

Y/N POV:

I called out not getting an answer right away
"I'm here just go into my bedroom!" I heard him say from his bedroom "Ok!".

3rd person POV:

Y/N walks up the stairs and hears .. MOANING!? "U-umm K-Kaeya?" Y/N said bumping into Kaeya "My my your naughty aren't you?~" he said with a raspy voice "E-ehh!?"

Y/N POV:

I got dragged to the bed as Kaeya became dominant like very "Kaey-" "shhh no it's Daddy to you my pet~" he said (A/N: Don't look at me I'm making this for my friend so :'))

As he started to French kiss me and putting his hand under my shirt realising I didn't have a bra on "My my your a horny little kitten already not having a bra on~" with that he tore off my shirt and starting to fiddle with my breast's.

Kaeya POV:

Her breasts are so soft.. damn and her moans..

(Short Kaeya pov :') idc)

3rd person POV:

Kaeya then suddenly took off her pants/skirt and panties that were soaked.
"Don't say another word my pet~" Kaeya said as he entered you/her and didn't give you/her time to adjust and just pound into her/you

Wet skin clapping against each other and loud moaning was heard all around the mansion (A/N: yes he has a mansion in this fanfic :'))

"Fuck your so tight pet~"

                      CLIFFHANGER AHHAHHAHHAHAHAGAHGAGAHAAGHAA

Sorry!!!!
I'm too lazy and it's 9am here I'll make a part two soon but for now here :)