Chapter 1

Sonic POV:

I woke up later than usually, but at least i slept. Recently i haven't been sleeping enough. After what happend it's hard, it's all my fault.

The only person that knows what happened is shadow. We have better contact after that. We talk sometimes, he actually isn't that bad if you get to know him.He isn't that bad looking either.

If I'm going to be honest i blame myself for what happened if only i wasn't so stubborn, then nothing wouldn't happen. Now if someone tells me not to do something i don't.

If I'm going to be honest with myself if i sleep i cry myself to sleep. Otherwise i just don't sleep. I wish that didn't happen, i wish i was more responsible.

My watch started beating. Eggman attacking right, Great. To be honest i don't want to go but if i don't the others will get mad at me. I rush to the center of the town and see the others already fighting.

"Sorry for being late" i say and wink to Amy. I don't have a crush on her like she does. We fight and after defeating eggmans robots i spindash his eggmobile far away.

After that as i was about to head home rouge asks everyone "hey guys wanna come to my house?" "Yeah but i have to go home first to um.. do something" I say. "Okay then when your ready come to my house" Rouge says. "Kk" i reply and sprint to my house.

When I get home i head to the kitchen and grab a knife. I look at my arm. "It won't hurt to do it.." i say and you know what i do.

When i make the 5th cut someone snatches the knife out of my hand. I turn back quickly and see..Shadow? We haven't really talk since that.. but um i was suprised to see him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He says. "Uhm..nothing.." i say and move my hand behind my back. He takes it and looks at it. "Look whenever something happens to you and you feel like doing it," he puts a ring on my hand (like the one that shadow has on his)

"Double tap it if you need my help it'll glow and I'll come to you and you can tell me whatever you need to talk about okay?" Shadow says. I was suprised at his words. I mean i wouldn't expect him to say that.

I hug him "thank you shadow" i say and to my suprise he hugs me back. "Don't be suprised after all that i will keep you safe i won't let you get hurt like i got" he says. "I'm sorry i couldn't be with you when that happend" I say. When we we're in a dimension where Maria was still alive he told me all about her i talked to him and tried to comfort him.

We look deep into each other's eyes. We lean for a kiss but someone knocks on the door "I'll go open it" i say. I felt that my fave was all red. I was definitely blushing. I open the door and see Amy. "Heyy Sonic the others told me to come see if you are still coming~" she holds my hands.

Shadow is in a different room so he doesn't see that. I double taps my ring and shadow appears behind me. "Sonic is busy." He says, takes my hand from Amy and moves me behind him.

"W-what?! Are you guys dating!?" She says and looks like she's about to cry. I blush and notice that shadow also blushes but slightly noticable. "Yes we are so don't try to flirt with him or touch him you understand?" He says.

WHAT. We are not dating i mean he's hot and we would've kiss if it wasn't for Amy and i might have a crush on him but i did not expect that.

"I don't believe you prove it" uh oh. Shit nooo but shadow won't do it right. Or maybe.. shadow turns around and faces me. "Let's continue what we started darling" FUCK THAT VOICE. He moves closer to me and presses his lips against mine and we kiss.

Amy starts crying and probably runs to Rouges house. Shadow closes the door and does not stop kissing me. I thought he only did that because of Amy but he was really into it and so was i.

He licks my lower lip asking me for entrance. I open my mouth and we do the french kiss if you know what i mean. I accidentally let out a moan. He looks at me with a smirk.

"Want to take it further darling?~" he says. "You mean- no i.. don't think I'm ready i-i'm sorry-" i say I'm scared he's gonna get mad or something i don't know..but he kisses my forehead gently.

"Don't worry i won't pressure into anything when you're ready tell me okay?" Shadow says. He's perfect, what would I do without him?

"Want to go eat something?" I ask. "I can cook us." He says. Shadow can cook? "I didn't know you can cook" i say. "Well after that i started to learn to cook." He says.

"Oo! What are you going to cook??" I ask. "I don't know" he says. "chilli dogs" i say. "Okay okay" he chuckled.

After less than a hour the food was ready. We ate and went on a walk. I was holding his hand. He let me borrow his hoodie because it was cold outside.

When i was talking i noticed he was listening to every word i say. When we we're walking near the park we spotted Eggman and his robots. "Ugh great." I say.

We run and we see that the others aren't here yet. "I'll take care of Eggman you take care of his robots okay?" I say. He nods and we start fighting eggman.

After a minute the others come. "Shadow?" Rouge looks at him surprised. "I wouldn't expect you to fight eggy"

"Shut up and do something." Shadow says almost defeating all the robots by himself. I spindashed eggmans eggmobile.

I looked at Shadow. He's beautiful his dark quills and everything about him. His ruby eyes, his red stripes, his rings, his gloves, his shoes.

Did i fall inlove? Shit. This wasn't supposed to happen. I mean there's no chance he likes me back. Like 99.99 procent he doesn't like me back.

Ugh i hate my life.

Yay new storyy
Now gotta go write another chapter of the other