The Boy From The Past

Continuation

Continuation

Jeff walks to his bedroom window, Barcode closes the front door of Jeff's house, he stands still for a few seconds, gaining courage and strength not to cry, what happened just a few minutes ago he didn't want to see, he didn't want to feel, he didn't want to show, but it hurts him a lot.

Barcode leaves the door, takes a few small steps to the small gate, Jeff opens the curtain and looks out the window, sees Barcode standing at the small gate of his house, sees Barcode wiping his tears, Jeff turns his back to the window puts his back against the window, gives a sad look, clasps his two hands together, he tries not to show it on Barcode tries to be a different person but he can't forget the past so quickly, he can't love someone else so quickly, as much as he wants to be saved there is no way to wipe the old love of his life, that takes time, Jeff still wants some time to be able to feel something for Barcode, he don't want to commit so much to him.

Barcode turns his head a little to the side and looks up, at the window of Jeff's bedroom just as Jeff pulls away from the window and leaves the window. Barcode lowers his face opens the gate quickly calls for a taxi in front of Jeff's house, enters the taxi.

Inside the taxi, Barcode starts to cry, relieving the pain he is feeling, being strong in front of Jeff, showing that he is fine even though he is not fine is so difficult and so painful for him.

A month passed after this day.

Barcode continued to act normally in front of Jeff but when he's alone Barcode relieves the pain by trying to forget what makes him broken.

The two continued their relationship without committing too much. Barcode took Jeff to the places he loved to go, their relationship seemed normal like everyone else.

Jeff is lying on the couch sleeping when all of a sudden.

Jeff: No!.. I don't... Noooo Gameplay....

He gets scared screaming for Gameplay name, Jeff widens his eyes as soon as he opens his eyes and sees the eyes of the young man scared when he is pulled and placed lying against the couch, Jeff perspiring and breathing a little fast out of breath because of the dream.

Jeff: N'Barcode!!... what! ... what are you... What are you doing here?!

Jeff had grabbed both of Barcode's wrists while he was dreaming, pressing both wrists against the couch, Barcode making a slight sound of pain as he felt the pressure of Jeff's grip.

Barcode: Ouch ah! P'Jeff... it hurts!

Seeing that is squeezing Barcode's wrist, he releases one of the wrists apologizing at the same time.

Jeff: I'm sorry...!

Barcode looks into eyes that are teary and dazed because of the dream he had, Barcode had arrived at the studio a long time ago, he saw Jeff on the couch sleeping but didn't want to disturb him, seeing Jeff raving and screaming in the dream, he approached saw the tears coming out of Jeff's face, touched his face and started to caress Jeff, when suddenly Jeff grabbed him.