8am next morning

8AM The next morning

The brunette finally finished buttoning up his uniform, and swiped it down the front, as if to remove any hairs, or any sort of dirt. He took a final look in the mirror, and sighed. You're doing the right thing He would continuously tell himself to get rid of the guilt with leaving Hannah and Simon. He smiled at his reflection, and walked downstairs, to be greeted by Hannah.
"Heyy.. You're looking smart!" She grinned, placing her hands upon his shoulders and looking him up and down. "Finally, I can say I love a man in uniform.." She leaned in, gently kissing his lips.
"Shall we get going?" He suggested, tilting his head towards the door.
"Y.. Yeah.." She smiled softly, the broken Hannah still lingering. They got in the car, and drove off to the train station. They got out, Hannah still trying to hold back tears as Simon bounced from around the corner.
"Hey man." Simon smiled gently, pulling Lewis into a hug, sighed deeply as he patted him on the back. "You all set?"
Lewis nodded, pulling his rucksack over his back. "I'm good yeah!" Lewis looked into Simon's eyes, seeing fear, and worry alight in them.
"You be careful.. Mr poois."
"Yeah.. I will.." He smiled lightly.
"It'll be alright y'know.."
"I know.. But.. Just look after Hannah.. For me?"
"I will."
"Thanks.. And if anything happens to me.. You and Hannah.. Look after each other.."
"We will"
Lewis nodded slowly, stopping tears leaving his eyes as the train pulled up.
"So this is it?" Simon wiped a tear away from his eyes.
"I guess. I'll see you Simon." Lewis held back tears, as he went in for another hug, this one stronger than before. As he pulled away, they both shared a smile, a smile that reminded them of the first skype call they ever had, back in 2008. Lewis turned to Hannah, and held her close, leaning in, and passionately kissing her lips. He got on the train, and sat down, he was now off to London, and was gonna go from there. Lewis looked out the window, seeing his girlfriend and bestfriend wave him off broke his heart, but he tried to act strong. The train soon left, the woman and man were now in the distance. He fell down into his seat, and wiped away a few tears.
Do this Lewis.
For Hannah