Welcome to Alola!(Chapter 1)

(You are a Popplio!)*You wake up on a rock that was in the ocean by the beach,You yawn and stretch.You dive right into the ocean and make a happy squeal,after swimming for awhile you make it back to shore on the beach.You see Rowlet flying near a sandcastle,You can also see Litten looking quite grumpy.Possibly because he doesn't want to be here,You walk over to the two as Rowlet lands on the sand and looks at you with a smile.Litten just rolls his eyes and sits in the sand.* "Hello Popplio,We were waiting for you!" *Rowlet says,You smile and rub that back of your head.* "Do you guys have the ball at least..?" *Litten asks,Rowlet looks over to him and nods.He points with his wings near the water,the ball was getting washed up from the ocean.* "I can't get that,I can't swim! Its getting washed up into the ocean..!" *Litten says.* "I'll get it for you!" *You say,Rowlet nods and Litten lets out a sigh.You start walking over to the waves the were pulling the ball into the ocean,You swim into the ocean and grab the ball with your paw.You swim back up to shore and go back to Litten and Rowlet.* "Ugh,its wet.." *Litten complains,You set the ball down on the sand.Rowlet tosses a ball of yarn at Litten's paw's,Litten's mood completely changes as her brings out his small claws.He starts the scratch up the yarn with a smile,Rowlet sighs." "Mood swings." *Rowlet says as he shakes his head and puts his wing on his face,You giggle a bit.Litten looks up at you two.* "..Hey,What's so funny..?" *Litten asks as he glares up at you and Rowlet.* "Nothing." *Rowlet says,as he holds in his laughter.Litten then goes back to playing with the ball of yarn.* "I'm going to get some berries from the tree." *Rowlet says,You nod.Rowlet flys up to a few trees that have berries on them,but as he picks out just a few more,Pikipek comes out of a nest in a tree and looks quite angry at Rowlet.* "Hey! What do you think your doing with all the berries! They were for my family's stock!" *Pikipek shouts Rowlet backs away from the screen.* "Oh,Sorry! I'll be leaving now..!" *Rowlet says,He flys down back to the sand with a handful of berries in his talons.He places them down,Litten was now tangled in the ball of yarn.Rowlet turns to him and shakes his head,her go's to untangle Litten.You start to eat some of the berries,The berries are very sweet and fresh too!....*

End of chapter 1