Dragons pleasures. (First smut)

Mei was laying on her bed bored and wondering what to do mk and red son were somewhere probably fricking each other brains out mei kept hearing them do it in the guest room spindrax lived with mei ever since lady bone demon killed most of the spider demons she came to mei in these dark times and mei and spindrax grew close they were like girlfriends at this point yet no one even knew they saw them as "just friends" expect red son and mk who saw spindrax had a crush on mei for a long time mei was snapped right out of their thoughts by spindrax "hey mei I can't sleep cause of the two gays they keep being loud." Spindrax yawned "same here" said mei spindrax laid besides mei on the bed spindrax and mei started at the ceiling hearing mk and red son spindrax looked over at mei mei looked very uncomfortable with the sounds going on so spindrax hugged mei mei formed a smile as spindrax tried to make mei feel more comfortable mei placed a hand on spindrax thigh spindrax bit their lip as mei rubbed their inner thigh "m-mei..~" spindrax moaned mei kept rubbing their inner thighs into going down and near their private part spindrax bit their lip to cancel out any moans but mei wanted to hear such pretty sounds come from spindrax so mei began rubbing at spindrax private part spindrax slowly tried to take off meis shirt and mei helped spindrax take it off soon they were both naked mei got up from the bed "stay here for me pretty" said mei in a sexual tone spindrax nodded as mei walked to a cabbie and pulled out lube and a very long didlo (my grammar is bad real) mei attached the didlo with a belt and walked over to spindrax spindrax shivered at the size "I-I don't think it will fit mei~" moaned spindrax "we can make it fit don't worry!" Said mei with a smile as they rubbed lube on the didlo spindrax yelled out in moans as mei shoved the didlo in "MEI AH!~" spindrax moaned mei enjoyed the sounds so she went faster "OH MEI!~" screeched spindrax as mei kept getting faster and more swift with their thurst "m~mei faster please..~" moaned spindrax weakly as mei smiled "can you say that louder spider slut?" Asked mei with a smile "Mei please destroy me please I'm begging you do whatever you want with me make me unable to walk please!~" moaned spindrax as mei obeyed and started going even faster as spindrax moaned and yelled Meis name mei gripped onto their hips and went even deeper on spindrax "M~MEI!" Moaned spindrax as purple cum shot onto the didlo mei pulled out the didlo and takes off the belt and placed the items back in the cabbie "should we clean up now ro later?" Mei asked "later" spindrax panted weakly mei pulled the cover over them as they cuddled.
Dang this is long 😨