~Chap.7= the call~

All Mights pov:

"Do u need a charger for your phone? I presume there's one downstairs, I could bring it up to you?" I asked Mark.

"If you could that would be great!"

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and started looking around for a charger, in drawers and in charger ports. I finally found one, and I turned to walk back up to Mark and Charlie, when I saw a picture of Ryan and, I presume, his wife. That reminded me, I had to tell him what had happened the past day. He has to know what happened to his son, and why there's 2 strangers sleeping in his house. "I'll ring him later" I thought to myself.

"Thanks for the charger, Tosh!" Said Mark, as I handed him the charger. He's already given me a nickname? There was a plug socket next to the bed he was lying in, so he just slipped it in there. "Also, is it alright if I stay in bed for a bit? My stomach really hurts from last night haha" he asked. " Of course! You do what u have to, Charlie and I will be downstairs if u need anything!" I replied.

Timeskip to like an hour later 😼😼))

"Look Toshy! Look at the blue dog! She's so funny!" Charlie and I were sitting on the couch, watching kids shows, by popular demand (aka. Charlie). " I think her name is Bluey.. " Not gonna lie, I was getting invested into the show. Who would have known a kids show would be that good?
"Hey Toshy? When do you think dad will be out of hospital?"
Shit. I forgot who's child this was.
"Very soon, I would presume... Hey! Wanna facetime him? He might not answer, as he was hurt pretty bad from the car accident"

I don't know what I was expecting really, but I thought Ryan would have physical wounds, but he only had a bruise here and there, and a sling around his arm. Turns out he had only broken his wrist and arm ((is arm and wrist the same idk )). He also had said he was inches away from breaking his neck! "The doctors said it was a miracle I survived. HA! I have broken more bones skiing" he gabbled on. I let Charlie talk to his dad for a bit, and then I took the phone.

"So I have a few things to tell you..."
"Let me guess, Charlie got into trouble?"
"Well... Not EXACTLY..."

When I told Ryan about Mark and what had happened, he started laughing.
"That's fine! Stay as long as u need! Also I think I know Mark, I may have gone to school with him!"

So that's good. At least hes not mad his house got trashed. And, I did clean up the mess, I wouldn't leave anything like that.

"Also a guy is coming over tomorrow to fix ur window, don't worry I'll pay for it!" The least I could do for the guy.

" I should be out of hospital in around 3 days or so, so expect me back!"

At least he's not mad, that's what matters!