.
.
.
.
.
.
Blue skys and Fluffy clouds, with only one boat to disturb the ocean waters sailing back home what could possibly go wrong?

"What a beautiful day, right armin?"

"Yeah, its perfect prince eren."

"Armin I told you many times, you don't have to address me by prince were friends ok."

"Sorry pr- erm, eren." "You'll get better at it..."

"My, my, king triton must be in a wonderful mood today."

"Huh? who's King triton?" Eren asks.

"Oh? You don't know, why he's the ruler of the merpeole, I thought every good sailer knew that."

"Merpeople? What kind of an idiot are you?" Levi says walking in on the conversation.

"They're real, I've seen them with my own eyes!" The sailer yells while putting a live fish in the short ones- I mean Levi's face. "I'm telling ya! They live deep down in the ocean!"

"Stop spouting such non-"

The fish leaps out of the sailors grasp jumping on Levis face and jumping into the ocean.

"WHY YOU BRAT, GO CLEAN THE DECK AND IT BETTER BE SPOTLESS!" Levi yells at the sailor while eren just chuckles to himself knowing if Levi heard him he'd be dead meat.

"Oh mikasa!" Eren notices his sister talking to Sasha.

"Oh, ereh." Mikasa quickly tells Sasha the can continue their conversation later and walks up to eren.

"What is it ereh?"

"Mikasa did you know merpeople live down in the ocean?"

"Ereh, you believe that fairytale stuff?"

"Uh yeah if one of our men saw one I'd believe them." Eren just about believes anything which is why their parents are wanting Mikasa to be married and rule the land before eren rules their land or some other kingdoms land.

"Ereh, if one of our men said they saw a flying pig would you believe them??"

"Of course I would Mikasa, I trust everyone!" Mikasa sighs knowing eren he would have to learn the hard way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*SPLASH*

A red little fish has had another chance at life and not becoming someone else's meal. He sawm to the only place he knew where he'd be safe, the palace.

King triton pov
I cannot wait for the concert Sebastian has put together my girls are just the best singers ever. Oh, I must go!

(Yes I'm gonna do videos for the song parts cause im not writing it-)

"Y/N!!"