Chapter 21. Meeting

_

_

_

_

DANIELLE POV

Haerin smiled in satisfaction and soon, the meeting room filled out.

Haerin and walked in, hand in hand, and the chattering died down. She sat down and patted her lap and I sat down. Her hand went back underneath my skirt and to my butt.

Sunoo, jake, Hyein and two to other guys looked at Haerin.

Blah, blah, blah, they spoke about whatever, some mafia stuff, war, attack and some other stuff which didn't pay attention to. I was on her phone underneath the table, making sure it was turned down.

As always, was scrolling through her fyp on tiktok- an appl
surprisingly found on her phone.

Suddenly, I felt Haerin's hand on my covered core. I pinched her wrist, but she didn't move it, as she continued talking.

Her finger moved my underwear aside and she rubbed a finger over my folds and bit my lip. I glanced at her, the side of her lip quirking up.

Haerin slowly and carefully pushed one of her finger in my entrance, making me close my eyes. I stomped on her foot and she stopped her finger, along with her sentence.

The guys waited on her to finish as she squinted her eyebrows, suddenly thrusting her finger fully in.

I clenched my fist in pleasure and kept my face neutral as I looked down at the phone. Haerin continued whatever she was saying and I rested my head in her shoulder, closing her phone.

"Haerin." I whispered harshly and she hummed.

Sunoo started showing some files of hybe cases and pointing out the hidden shit.

"You are aware there are people in the rooOom, right?" I moaned as she picked up pace with her finger.

She hummed again and slowed down her finger, only to pick up back the pace again. I moaned softly in her ear, my breath fanning on her neck.

Whimpering, held on to her hand. Haerin smirked and slowed down her finger. I breathed and felt eyes piercing into me.

Looking at the person who I knew it'd be, I glance at Jake who was smirking at me and then he winked.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down on Haerin's shoulder as she started moving back her fingers.

"H-Haerin." I moaned lowly and felt her region pressed against my thigh.

I moved my hips against her finger and felt another entered me. My back arched a bit and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly in pleasure.

When both her fingers were in my center, I shuddered.

Haerin started moving her fingers fastly in me, a sloppy sound suddenly being heard. I somehow moved off her fingers and moved my underwear back in place.

She kept a smirk on her face as looked at her. I elbowed her and decided to pay attention to the meeting.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER :))