Random quotes♡

He loved her not because she was beautiful or she was careing. He loved her because he loved her. He never tried to find a reason to his why. For reasons are lost one day. He did not wanted that fate for his love.

*****

He was drenched in darkness. Slaved by his dead habbits. There was nothing that could have stir things for him. Until one day she came and rose in his life like moon does and spread light of happiness in the similar way.

*****

He said i love you to her. Too often and too much it wasnt because he wanted to remind her or himself. It was simply just beacause he was too much in love with the sound her heart made while her lips smile when she heard these words. ♡

****

Books, movies, stories, taught me a hundred ways to love u. But i wont. i am sorry i wont. I want u to know that i aint full of suprises or poetic ways. All i can do is care for with what little i have . who completely i am. Thats the only way i can.

****

There was more truth to him than she knew. Also he concives a dark wolf inside his heart that only he knew it existed. But there was also another truth. A truth that said that he loved her. A truth that gave the power to fight that wolf. He fears that one day shell see it and things would change. But he trust love he knows some beauties even fall for the beast.

*****

She is confused, confused; should she trust or shant. but also birds have to jump off the cliff to know whether they can fly or not.

*****

He held her in the sensation of his gaze. kissed her with his beating heart. cuddled her round his words. She slept in the comfort of his love. And now she ready to give her forever to the blanket of his trust. ♥

*****

Some people just break hearts without even bothering and rest juat spend their lives in shadows to mend those broken hearts.

****

They quarelled day in day out. They faught over everything. People used to say they arent meant for each other.... but then there was one thing they faught together for. For their forever.

****
His love for her was like a distant island though he never found it but he always had an image of it in his heart.
****

He always had a desire to travell. Travell to distant places. He wanted to go in middle of nowhere at mid night stop his car and write poetry. and yet now his all desires are same but now in his every desire he wants her to be by his side.