Until we meet again.

CH-1
She wakes up naked and find herself wrapped up in the arms of a man. She aint recognize. Her head hurts. Pains with last nights drug overdose. She stresses and pain exaggerates. She tries to reconcile with broken fragments of her memory, before she blacked out. The last thing she remembers is she was in a pub three blocks away from her home. This has been usual since she has been indulged in drugs and alcohol. She drinks till her mind looses senses and the next morning she wakes up with a man. She dosnt cares to remember anymore.She knows most of them are before her body."She aint give a damn now" anyway the pay for her drinks. She wears her shorts and loose tshirt. Doesn't even looks at the guy and leaves.
She checks her pockets and finds the last packet of cigrate and some change from the nigh before. She lifts the cigrate "with the rising smoke she burns another day of her ruthless existence"
Ch-2
But things weren't always this way there was also a time when she was beautiful.Beautiful like real pretty, when she wasn't infused in the smoke and drowned in the alcohol. There was a time when she loved life in the similar way a nyctophilic loves night. She adored words more than she adored people. If the world were to abandon her she created a world of her own and in it she used to find her happily ever after. But no matter how optimistic a person is or how tough he appears to be when the absurd scars of pain hits the heart and the wound is left open. The person, is expected that hell change-for worse- . So did it happen. The optimism in her heart was sucked out and life was savored from her soul. And in no time she turned into a living dead.
The harsh reality is the societies are so blinded with their obsession to see the things the way aspire them to be they aint accept the change.
She turned from living to existing. NO one bothered to ask her story, all just judged her.
Ch-3
But I ain't here to judge or to give an opinion. I just want to narrate the story. It isn't a story about Avani or a person it's a story that love finds a transparent route no matter how opaque the conditions may look.
IT all begins from Avanti 's college years. SHE was twenty and wanted to become a writer, her love for words was Way more than how much the world loved it's worldly promises. She desired to paint every corner of the world with the glory of her words. There was no stopping to her. Her passion was her everything. The only thing that out shown her desire to quench the thirst of her passion was her love for her younger sister. Avanti list her parents when she was 16 since then she has been taking care of Pearl (younger sister ). They lived in a rented apartment. She did odd jobs to earn a living. Skipped meals so that Pearl ain't sleeps hungry. But in spite of it things were fine,somehow good actually.
But if things were to be always fine the story wouldn't have existed. Presence of bad days only summones the existence of good days.

Ch-4
Then came the day that changed everything. Avanti always wanted to become a family to Pearl. She wanted to become her lil world. But the thing is when we try to become world for someone, they become our world more than we become theirs"
And when they leave, things for us crumble in the way wind crumbles the castle of cards.
It wad the peak of winters. And Pearl had her prom. Avanti being worked up couldn't pick her.
She stood on the corner of road waiting for a cab. The mist was thick enough to Lower once vision. She hear some noise, before she could have reacted a driver who had lost control of his car smashed her. She died on the spot.
Ch-5
With corpse of her sister she buried her passion and her love for life.
She lost her soul that day. All she was now blood bone and pain.
That's how and when she found shelter in the alcohol.
She used to say "it was the only way to feel the presence of Pearl"
She gave up on her job, her life,.her passion. And that's what brings us to present.
Again she enters a bar, gets drunk and wakes up in a strange apartment. The only weird thing she finds is she is untouched. And someone has served her breakfast before she woke up. She is stunned but too hungover to understand anything. She hasn't had anything from two days and begins to eat in a manner we can say was antonym of ladylike. She don't bothers, she just eats with her fingers dipped in food.
her vision is faded she barely can see anything. With her blurred vision she finds a bare male back of a male figure. With merged sound of food she asks in a fumbling voice. "You didn't take advantage of me instead u feed me ".amm why!!??
The reply was calm "once an ambitious girl said to me a drunk is never an opportunity but a responsibility"
Those words seemed to be familiar but she doesn't care to remember. She asks again "who are u" "Raghav" he replies. She finds his name familiar before anything could have come to her mind. A tight slap comes to her face. And then she comes to her senses. She realizes it's Raghav her childhood friend. She is stunned to see him and further he shouts " I was gone for a year and what do I find you ruined yourself "
She died she says. And after this silence silenced all. A silence that felt like it confined a forever in itself. Raghav said nothing just waited the silence to empower and when the silence endured all the pain. He hugged her.
A hug that was tight enough to mend all the broken pieces of her heart.
After this meet Raghav takes Avanti to live with him in his apartment. Raghav began to take care of her. He feed her, pampered her way out via lonely nights. Held her hands when she couldn't hold herself. Stayed with her in sleepless nights, aid her to fight her addiction. From the ruthless ashes he tried to bring her Phoenix back to life. Yet he failed. She still pursued the flames of cigarette. While all of this was happening he fell in love with her. Not in the way Romeo loved Juliet. Because what happened to him was slow. Slow like opening of cocoon to emerge as a beautiful butterfly. And that became all the more reason for him to see her happy. So he decides something. He wakes her up in the middle of night,he blind folds her,takes her to distant place. He hands her a lit lamp and a letter and asks her to open her eyes. She finds herself near the grave of Pearl and she reads" you feel her presence in the fumes of your drunkenness. But that's not true she lives here-pointing towards her heart - she never wanted you to wear the coffin of woe. Honor her death by living your life. He hands her a candle and she list it symbolizing hope. That day pain of separation was changed into hope of love. And after long painful year of pain she finally sleeps in peace after 365 days.

7 years later....
(Avanti lieing on her death bed due to. Cancer caused by excessive drinking. Raghav siting beside her )
The doctors have given up hope on her and have left all on the name of God. Finding no one around Raghav tries to lit a cigarette. Avanti with her weak hands stops him and with her fading voice she says. " don't u try to feel my presence in the fumes of drunkenness for they'll no be true. Ill live here - pointing towards his heart. I never want you to carry the coffin of woe. Honour my death by living your life.
By saying these words she hands him a journal and closes her eyes for forever...
Opens the journal. Half of it is empty. Then he finds a real beautiful page. He reads.
My life was like this journal half empty. Then you came out-of nowhere and colored the pages of my life in the most angelic manner. I dont know how can I thank u for giving me my forever. You know I gave up on writing long ago and here I am trying to figure out how it felt. Trust me now I know it felt exactly what I used to feel with you. I Can't bring myself down enough to say you a good nbye so I'll just let's wait, until we meet again"
PS - WILL MISS YOU
#YourStoryIndia