Ch 21-25

She Came To My Concert Chapter 21:

When the get out of class is over, there are always children coming and going in and out of the office, complaining for a while, crying for a while, the teachers coax them around, and the whole room is as lively as a vegetable market.

But Zhu Wenshu's class has just started art class, and the children are probably still immersed in the joy of doing handicrafts. No one comes looking for trouble, and she is very leisurely.

Thus, such a picture appeared-

Zhu Wenshu would open Ling Siyuan's homework every time he wrote the lesson preparation content for a while.

Then he lowered his head, put the back of his hand against his lips, and tried hard not to laugh out loud.

But after a while, someone still discovered the clue.

"Mr. Zhu, what have you been laughing at?"

"what?"

Zhu Wenshu pursed his lips and suppressed the curvature of the corners of his mouth, "It's nothing, I was thinking about the cross talk I heard yesterday."

"...You really like listening to cross talk."

Zhu Wenshu didn't answer any more calls, but it was difficult to completely break away from the current state.

The main thing is the comparison of Ling Chen and Ling Siyuan's extremely different handwriting that day, but Zhu Wenshu couldn't help himself to make up the picture.

She didn't think that Ling Chen would sit beside Ling Siyuan honestly, instruct him to write a letter of guarantee, and then sign his name solemnly.

The image that involuntarily appeared in my mind was that this morning Ling Siyuan packed his schoolbag and was ready to go to school, and Ling Chen secretly found out his homework book, signed his name on the back secretly, and put it away without anyone noticing. go back.

Zhu Wenshu always felt that this was something Ling Chen could do.

After a while, the preparation bell rang.

The next class was Zhu Wenshu's Chinese class. She got up holding her homework and was going to the classroom to distribute it.

When she walked to the door, she thought of something, turned her head back to the desk, took out a red pen, opened Ling Siyuan's workbook, drew a tick on the back of the guarantee letter, and wrote today's date along the way.

Well, high cold, very posture.

But one second before closing the homework, Zhu Wenshu had another idea in his mind.

She stared at the guarantee letter for a second, then carefully tore off the page, folded it twice, and put it in her bag.

On the way to the classroom, Zhu Wenshu was holding a stack of homework and met Zhu Qisen who was going to class.

"Mr. Zhu!"

Zhu Qisen called her to stop from a distance, ran over two or three steps and walked side by side with her, "I ran into you when I was about to send you a message, are you free tonight?"

Zhu Wenshu: "Why?"

"Xue'er took the students to participate in the chorus competition some time ago, and it's over, so I asked you to have a meal."

Xueer is not Zhu Qisen's first girlfriend.

When he was in college, boys like Zhu Qisen were very popular in normal colleges. He had several girlfriends, and almost all of them brought them out to have dinner with Zhu Wenshu and the others. Thinking of Zhu Qisen and his girlfriend's distorted look every time, Zhu Wenshu shuddered: "No, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat while watching you show your affection by myself."