Chapter 1

School of Gotham- of course named after the pride and joy, Gotham City.This School of Gotham was the wealthiest schools like Bruce Wayne (AKA the billionaire) attended. So it was extraordinary rare to see "scum" like Jack Napier, the soon class clown. The fee of this private school was as much as a house payment. The school has 3 stories, the biggest school in the state which isn't surprising.

Bruce's POV

My alarm blared and blasted through my ears, it read 6:00 AM. Which is the perfect time to wake up for school. The second week of school and I'm already exhausted. I just want 5 more minutes of sleep but i told myself that and i won't make the same mistake again. Alfred greets me a good morning when he came through my door.

"Good morning, Master Bruce. Your breakfast is on the table and make sure you eat it, it's very important to get your first meal."

I nod and shook my head, i remind myself i would be nothing without him. My eyes blur from the lack of sleep but i rub them anyways. I can't go to school looking tired, it could dent my reputation or even worst I'd get my photo taken and leaked. I put my basic but classy dress shirt on and follow it along with my casual blazer. I tidy up my hair and drag myself to downstairs. I realized I forgot breakfast as Alfred started to drive me to the High school. I'm so gonna get scolded later, i should at least start preparing myself now for it. Alfred waves me bye as i step out of my Jet Black 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. I immediately catch a group of high school girl attention and i smile at them which caused them to squeal. Funny. My group of "friends", Bane, Flash, and Superman catches up to me. They were all jocks, makes sense I can see their muscles trying to escape out of their shirts. 

"Hey man, i heard a poor scum is coming here TODAY which is crazy." Superman was always into the rumors, sometimes it was all he talked about. Of course it was impossible for some poor kid to get into this school. As i walk up the stairs to the entrance of the school, a kid shorter than me rudely bumps into me, of course there is no way of politely bumping into someone but no one ever bumped into BRUCE WAYNE like that. The first thing i noticed wasn't his rudeness but his unusual pale bleached skin with rare lime-green hair. He looks at me with a smug smile and runs off into the SCHOOL?! Wait did i see that right? Was that the poor kid the rumor describes??

I run my fingers through my hair  and turn to see if my group of people saw that. They were all as shocked as i was. "Hey was that the kid everyone was talking 'bout?" Bane scoffed. 

"Yikes and he bumped into you, he messed with the wrong guy." Flash said like he has any actual strength, i roll my eyes. "We're gonna be late, cmon." They all follow me through the loud, unbearing hallways. We separate into our classes just too see the same extraordinary kid who bumped into me with that same smile again in my class. The teacher introduced him as i sat down. She was scanning the classroom until... 

"Bruce can you show Jack Napier the way of the school?"

Of course i couldn't say no. People started whispering and looking at each other. Jack Napier was his name? The "Jack Napier" had unique mysterious green eyes that matched well with his unbelievable emerald green hair. He wore this black shirt that was 5 sizes too big with some type of spray paint art that colored green. Under the short sleeve shirt he wore a purple long sleeve shirt, a green and purple combo i guess? He was really going for the clown theme, i giggled to myself. Based off of his clothes he didn't have a lot of money but what caught my attention is this is a highly priced school..

"Bruce? Are you still on Earth or what?" The teacher interrupted my thoughts and everyone laughed and it humiliated me. So i picked myself up and grabbed Jack.

"Hey Pal! What's your name? If you didn't notice im new here!" Did he seriously call me pal after bumping into me or does he not remember. 

"Uhm yeah i kinda noticed, Im THE Bruce Wayne." I followed my words with a proud grin as we walked out of the classroom. His facial expression never changed like the other people, does he not know who i am?