one

I've always kind if struggled to sleep. I try and try but sometimes the sleep just doesn't come and when you can't sleep well might as well go somewhere and wake up your friends.

I called my best friends and they all answered (they better cause if not they're in big trouble lol) I told them to get up and that I would pick them up in a few minutes. You see my parents...actually all my family are deep sleepers. No noise can wake them up.
Anyways so I changed into some sweats and put my hair into a bun and got my keys. It want that late only like 3am and there has to be some restaurants open but as it turns out only McDonald's is. I picked up all the amigas and drove to the nearest Mickey D's. We ordered ALOT and ate it in the car.

When it's 3am there's lots of topics to talk about you know life and what do you think about this and that. I think it's because the time like you can't really see anything so you just talk about you and life and stuff like that. Oh yeah and don't forget jamming to some music.

At 3am there's not much cars and people out practically empty but today there was a other car just a bit further away which just had to have some guys in it listening to some rap or some shit like that. I don't know why we had not noticed them I mean there was like no one around. Us being the curious girls we are decided to go check if the guys were at least cute.

One my best friends Niki went first and the rest of us(3 girls btw my names is Haley and my other bffs are Zoe and Alexa) walked behind her. She went right up to the passengers door and knocked. This really cute guy rolled down his window. He had brown hair and what looked like amazing skin. We all were kind mesmerized by him and he had not even talked yet so Niki said Hi.

"Hi! I'm Niki and these are my friends Haley,Zoe and Alexa. We were hanging in our car over there and saw that you guys were here too. What's your guys names?"

"Well Hi Niki! I'm Liam and these are my friends Louis,Niall and Harry. It's nice to meet you girls"

We thought Liam was cute but damn his friends are also fucking gorgeous. You could tell they all have different personalities just like my friends and I. This is going to be interesting!
_______________________________
So I couldn't sleep and decided to write this. I don't know if it's any good so please tell me and if I should continue :)