Daddy | OjiShoji

Top!Dom!Shoji
Bottom!Sub!Ojiro

Ojiro was sitting on their bed, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive home from work. The blonde boy was pleasing himself by using a dildo his boyfriend bought for him.

"Ah~! S-so g..ood!!" Ojiro let out a high pitched moan. The dildo wasn't as good as Shoji's cock, but it was an okay substitute. Ojiro was a petite princess compared to his boyfriend. Cock wise, and height wise. Ojiro was only doing this because his boyfriend was working late at his stupid job, with his stupid boss, stupid secretary, and stupid coworkers. The tailed boy lit up as heard the door open. Shoji was finally here!

The white haired male opened the bedroom door, and looked to see his innocent prince, jerking off with a dildo. Shoji wasn't going to lie, he looked amazing.

"Tired of daddy's cock, hm?" Shoji smirked.
"N-no! I just-" Ojiro whimpered.
"I'll make you want it again." Shoji said, with dominance in his voice.

Shoji undressed, then Towered over his boyfriend.
"Just tell me when you want me to stop." Shoji smiled and pulled the dildo out of Ojiros's hole.
Ojiro grabbed Shoji's dick and put the tip of Shojis cock into his mouth, playing with it, and making sure he feels great.
"Keep going, sweetheart~" The taller teen moaned with pleasure.
Ojiro let go, then gave a signal he was ready. Shoji started fingering Ojiro's hole, and went from slow to fast. The shorter boy became submissive, and wanted more. "Da-ddy~!! P-please touch me! Touch me more, please!~"
"Well, aren't you a greedy little boy?~ Beg for it." Shoji grabbed his boyfriend's flustered face.
"P-please..! I'll be a good b-boy, I promise~" Ojiro begged, He knew that he had been good for Shoji, so his chances were up. He knew that if anyone knew about this, he would be dead meat. His parents were homophobic, and so were his siblings. The boys had an apartment, which was great because no one would figure it out. Everyone but the neighbors, but them knowing better than his family.