yuu helps ferid out

2 weeks after christmas ferid and yuu hasnt seen each other but ferid called yuu to see if he can help him out in his photo booth today and yuu agreed and ferid told yuu to wear sexy clothes and yuu smirked some clothes before he left.

yuu met with ferid in his office and ferid took a couple of pictures before telling yuu to get on all fours in his bunny outfit and narumi comes in and yuu wiggles his ass at narumi.

narumi thrusting his hips fast against Yuu's ass, their skin slapping so loudly ferid could hear it from where he stood. Yuu's mouth was agape, sweet moans spilling from him as he was rocked repeatedly on the bed, hands clutching the sheets, and head tilted back.

"Does little bunny want it more? Want my thick cock so deep in your cute ass?" Narumi growled loudly, gripping Yuu's wrist behind his back, stretching his arms so he could pull Yuu's body down to meet his every thrusts. Yuu was practically bouncing against him as he spread his knees even wider.

ferid's mouth had gone dry. All he could see was Yuu's face, his body, his ass. It was sending prickling heat all over the photographer, his blood rushing down between his legs.

"There!" Yuu suddenly sobbed, bringing ferid back from his own fantasy, as the smaller male's back arched and he cried from the ferocity in the man's thrusts. Narumi was groaning out dirty lines from the script, flipping them over so Yuu was on top. He began fucking into Yuu with more vigour, hips thrusting up fast and hands pushing Yuu's hips down on his lap, the bed squeaking in protest as the couple rapidly reached their orgasm.

ferid's eyes clashed with lust-filled green eyes as Yuu turned his head to the side and saw him and winked and ferid smirked.

when yuu opened his guest room and ferid quickly pushed him against the wall and kisses him mmph!" yuu couldn't resist tangling his tongue inside ferid's mouth, feeling the roof, the side of his cheeks and licking at every teeth he could reach. He was practically devouring yuu's mouth and Yuu tilted his head back to let him, moaning heatedly into the kiss.

He clutched the back of yuu's shirt tighter, raising one leg over his hip as they began grounding their fronts together. It felt like he had ferid's tongue down his throat and Yuu placed one hand behind ferid's nape to keep him there.

It was almost scary how both of them immediately fell into a heated mess right when they saw each other but Yuu understood the pent-up frustration ferid must have felt after watching his steamy performance with Narumi. Hell, Yuu was still hot himself but seeing the photographer had made him ready for another round already.

Pulling back from the searing make-out, saliva coating their lips together with a thin thread, Yuu looked down at his watch and cursed in his head.

They didn't have time for foreplay if they didn't want to get caught by the staff coming in to clean up here. They were just going to have to do a little quickie. Fortunately, Yuu was stretched loosely enough for ferid to easily slip right in.

Heated shots raced up his spine every time ferid thrust against him, the bulge under their respective clothing already aching and throbbing with the promise of release.

ferid, we don't have much time before mika comes home . How do you want me?" Yuu asked in the space between their faces, foreheads touching as they panted in the same air.

"Riding. I need you to ride me, Yuu-chan." ferid didn't even hesitate and Yuu smiled, thinking that he knew why. Pressing their fronts together, Yuu gyrated his body against ferid's to a prelude of what was to come in a while. He chuckled as ferid groaned into his ear and almost moaned out loud himself when the photographer grabbed his ass and squeezed him hard.