graham x female reader - guitar practice (smut)

(I'm getting bored of these intros so I'll just write here when there's a warning or smth.)

WARNING - smut, rude language

My boyfriend, Graham was on the other side of the room in a chair, playing tunes on his beloved 1968 Fender Telecaster. I glanced at him a few times while I clicked almost frantically on my childish gameboy with my legs up on the chair in a huddled position. He suddenly stopped and placed his guitar down against the wall with a sigh. I pretended not to notice and kept my eyes glued to the little screen. He laughed softly, catching my attention.

"What?"

I looked up at him and he grinned. "Nothing. You look like a little kid, is all." I put the device down, going over to him. "I'll teach you to call me a kid again..." His giggling subsided a bit as his smile faded. "Er, what are you doing?" I grinned devilishly. "Oh, nothing, just wanted to show you who the real child is." I mocked him.

"What are you talking ab-"

I cut him off, jumping on his lap and tickling every square inch of his torso. "AH- FUCK Y/N WAIT-" He giggled a little, trying to wrestle me off. "BAHAH- WAIT-" I continued to tickle him, until he started to yell. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.

"Payback." He started to peck my neck as light as possible causing me to giggle. "Graham! STOPPP!!" I tried to shake him off, but he continued to kiss me all over. I quickly caught his lips and started kissing him. He smiled into the kiss a little, keeping my hands above me. We kept kissing, soon becoming more passionate. I pulled away quickly, and took his glasses off, placing them on the table beside us making him smile. I got back to the kiss, as he stood up, our lips still connected, and holding me by supporting my behind. He stumbled a little on his way over to the couch, but gently lowered as we kept snogging. 

I lightly bit his bottom lip, making him whine a little. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, intertwining with his. He hovered above me, unbuckling his belt hurriedly, and threw it on the ground. He unbuttoned my shirt, which I helped him with by unbuckling my bra at the same time. He trailed off my lips and across my collar bone, arriving at my chest. He kissed and groped at my breasts, making me moan. He did this for a bit, then creeped his kissing down the middle of my stomach, then to my trousers. He undid the button and zip, then sliding them off. He kissed my thighs, making me impatient.

"Gray, please..."

"Yes, darling?"

"Please do it.."

"Oh? What would you like me to do, Your Majesty?"

"Graham stop taking the piss and fucking eat me out already!"

He smirked delightfully. "My pleasure."

He removed my knickers, his breathing hitched as he reached my entrance. His hot tongue went up my slit, causing me to moan at the sensation. His tongue swirled around between sucks and slurps making me almost scream in pleasure. "G- Gray, I'm almost there!" I let out a big moan, leaking my fluids that Graham lapped up quickly. He got up and wiped his mouth. His hair was messed up and sticking out different ways. I giggled at the state of his hair as he slumped on the couch.

"Oh, what? Done already?"

He smirked at me sensually. "Oh no, course not! It's my turn..." I nodded and crawled over to him. I ran my hands up and down his thighs making him harder and more impatient by the second. "For fuck's sake, Y/N..." He leaned forward and held my hair up, forcing me to look into his hungry and lustful eyes. I'd never seen this side of Graham before in bed.

"Pull my trousers off." I did as he told me to, making the process seem longer and heated. I took them off, then slid off his boxer shorts to reveal his hard length sticking up. I placed a single finger on the tip, rubbing it a little, making him whine and bite his lip. I smirked up at him before running my hot tongue up his cock, making it twitch. "God, Y/N..." I quickly took the whole thing in my mouth, letting it warm up a bit. I slowly sucked up and down, making him groan a bit. I gradually got faster, making the both of us sweat a little. "Y/N, I'm close..." Hearing this, I went faster and sucked as hard as I could. "Y/N-" He moaned loudly as the hot, creamy liquid filled my throat. I swallowed the mouthful making him go red a little. He put his trousers and underwear on, as I put the rest of my clothing on too.

I fixed my hair up a bit as it was matted to my face from sweat. Graham just ran his hand through his hair, making it accidentally seem messier. He put his glasses back on as we headed out the door, our fingers intertwined with each other.

We were greeted outside by the rest of the band. Damon smirked and called out. "Oi, had some fun, you two?" Graham hid his face in embarrassment. "Sod off Damon."

857 words

(THIS WAS SHORT TOO I'M SORRY)